Chapter 20 - Whiskey Mist

She fell asleep on faze last night. There was no time for talking. That worried fazer. After he had carried and put T into bed he went back into the lounge and started talking to dappy...

Faze: What if she wants him back?

Dappy: Wants who back, what are you talking about man?

Faze: Adam, what if shes still attracted to him?

Dappy: Faze, when you loose T you aint never getting her back duks, unless your really special but Adam aint. She hates him...

Faze: Right, I guess I'll have to take your word for it then.

                                                            *              *                   *                 *

When I woke up this morning I turned over in the hope of having a snuggle with faze, its almost a morning habit but to my surprise it wasnt faze, it was a pillow. It was quite confusing!

Faze... Fazer

still no reply

RICHARD RAWSON

I shouted in the hope that he would at least reply to that...nope. I got up and went searching. He wasnt even in the house , well apartement but its still a house I think... Anyway I had been shouting him for nothing really. Maybe he had gone to see his mum?

About an hour later Dappy and Faze came back, dripping in sweat and their clothes were saturaded because it was absolutely pouring down outside!

Oi guys you could have left a note or something, I woke up to an empty bed...

Faze: Yeah err, sorry, we went for a run. I had a lot of things on my mind.

Dappy: Obviously faze had trouble keeping up!

Faze: *pushing dappz* Nahh mate its the other way round, remember who was nearly an athelet you plank!!

Dappy: Shut Up Man...

What do you mean you have a lot on your mind?

Faze: I just wanna chat before we go out tonight get some stuff cleared up thats all, im gonna jump in the shower first.

Do you want some company *winks*

I asked in a seductive sort of voice...

Faze: Nahh, Im good its only a quick one anyway. I'll be done in ten minutes then we can chat. Will you do me some breaky?

Err, ok, right yeah sure

Dappy: Put some on for me too T?

Right

What did fazer want to talk to me about ? Ohh maybe he was going to propose! ahah in my dreams, or maybe it was something about my birthday bash? hmmmm

My phone buzzed

From Adam:

Hey T, I hope your ok I havent been able to stop thinking about you, I wish I could have stopped all that from happening. A x

I replied

You could have. If you had never asked me to do any of it its complete bullshit anyway Im sorry adam Im not doing it anymore that was the last one so if I remember rightly you said 2 different times cleared someone so I want it to be faze. Leave him alone from now on.

From Adam:

You know T, i wanted you back and that was my way of having you and you couldnt seriously just leave a note to say you were leaving me and that was it I wanted answers and I wanted you to suffer as much as I did after I found the note. Yes you're right and if thats what you want yes I will leave Fazer alone. Forget what I was told and delete pictures