Chapter 16 - Studio sessions

One week later I agreed to do whatever Adam wanted me. He said that whenever he wanted something whatever time of day or night it was I had to be at the house within half an hour.

Great ...

Their wasn't really much I could do to be honest it was either a happy life or a miserable one and I knew which one I would rather have.

We were back in the studio now after our short break ready to get recording and writing. I had been craving it for ages now but I refused to go on my own even though dappy would be there I couldnt face the drive on my own.

I was back in my element now with music surrounding me. It was where I wanted to be.

It was where I was meant to be!

Dappy!

Dappy: hey T man you alright what've you been up to?

Ahh not much had a few quiet movie days with faze and caught up with ny

Dappy: Ahh nice glad you've been chilling

How's things with Kaye dappz?

Dappy: but of a rough patch actually T she's chucked me out because aparently I don't care about Gino and that I'm selfish coming to the studio this often

She's a daft bitch dappy we all know you love that little man to peices and your providing for him and her stay with us tonight yeah?

Dappy: yeah I'll check with faze but don't call her that T please

Sorry dappz she just annoyed me flipping plank

Faze: dappy!

Dappy: Fazer! You alright duks?

Faze: yeah not too bad mate you?

Dappy: hmm can I stay at your place tonight?

Faze: corse you can you can have the spare room

Dappy: int T in there?

Dappy me and faze have something we need to tell you.

Dappy: you ain't pregnant or nothing are you we go on tour in 8 months?

Which would kinda mess things up

Nahh dappz chill man I'm not pregnant

Faze: we'll me and T are,

Basically me and faze are together whether you like it or not ok.

Dappy: jheez t man chill out I'm happy for you to be with someone who will take care of you because if he doesn't I will break his legs.

So I take it I can have the spare room because your in the Same bed right?

Right

Faze: chill dappz I'm gonna take care of her she is the best thing that's ever happened to me, you know that.

We all sat and were laughing faze and dappy started throwing stuff at me like paper, pens, even dirty underwear

That studio is a mess. I ain't cleaning it up they made the mess. They both came over and sat on me.

When they are together they are like big kids it's madness they just attack me all the time.

It's safe to say I always get them back though!

I went in and lay down my vocals on the new track called say it's over. It's certainly how you need to tell someone it's over especially if you went through crap with them.

I came out and dappy went in with fazer mastering the beat. I was tired so I dropped off for a snooze

Dappy: oi faze you got a pen?