Chapter 18 - Reunited?

A few weeks later I got another text...

from Adam

Hey, I'm really sorry about that night I won't ever invite Mikey round again when your there. So thing is tommy has a girl friend and so does Andy and they have asked me to round to tommys On Friday for a few drinks and takeaway and I said I would bring my girlfriend so will you come with me and just pretend we are an item.. No kissing or cuddling the most I'll do us hold your hand. Please Tula

I replied

I might have guessed you wanted something from me its never just an apology with you is it? Right how long for? Do I have to drink? And no taking me out of the room ok.

From Adam

Tula it cant all be on your terms in case you forgot you are doing this because you made a mess and your mates did. No I won't take you out of the room, yes you have to drink and I don't know how long the night will go on for.

I sent

Yeah and your not letting me forget that are you it's my past why are you dragging it up. Right I will have a drink ok. Yes I will come.

From Adam You know Tula you should be more greatful to me, thanks all the same for coming I'll pick you up at about 7 on Friday.

I was fed up now

Yeah whatever see you.

It's a funny feeling you get when someone else is controlling your life, Friday nights were for spending with the people you love, not some prat that is trying to rule your life.

Hey faze, this Saturday can we get smashed?

Faze: sounds like a plan babe where you want to go?

Whiskey mist

Faze: and who's paying?

You!

Faze: oh right yeah ok we can go to whiskey mist, table full of grey goose and red bull

Now your talking my sort of language so are we on?

Faze: yeah shall we get dappz to come? Yeah and I'll get ny to as well? Yeah, make it a real party.

Can I have a birthday month for me?

Faze: course we can we can have a year if you really want, your that special.

Dappy: what's this I'm hearing?

Faze: you want to come whiskey mist on sat for the start of T's birthday bash?

Dappy: yeah course

Nice one that's sorted then I'll get in touch with ny.

Dappy: faze can I have have a word mate Dappy and faze went outside and I listened at the door but I couldn't hear them

Dappy: what about the tickets faze? We're ment to be going on Monday. If she's still out at like 5am on Sunday morning she ain't gonna get up is she all Sunday?

Faze: chill man she will or I can pack for her.

Dappy: right well tell ny not to drink too much and get gareth to come. Just incase we need reinforcements you know what T's like when she starts on her drink.

I opened the door and they both stopped taking i knew something was going on so i decided to be like a ghetto miss marple and discover what was going on other wise i would have to wait and see, i guess.

Hey guys is gareth varey coming?

Fazer + dappy: yeah yeah we'll getting him to come yeah!

Nice one. I'm going for a bath, if you want to join me