Chapter 15 - Our special Moment

That's exactly what I intended on doing especially now we both wanted and needed each other so much

I wish I had waited to have my first special moment with fazer and I will regret that for the rest of my life but as far as I'm concerned fazer was my first, the first person I really wanted to give myself to without being forced. I was looking forward to it.

I told fazer to look smart for dinner and he set the table and went up for a shower, I'd put the food on so shortly after I went and got in with him and I could tell it took him all his will power not to come onto me as it did me to be honest I couldn't resist but surely the first time was meant to be in a bed, well that's how I've always felt anyway.

It would be sexy to have sex in the shower but that came further down the line in a relationship as far as I was concerned.

We got out and dressed and this was the first time for one I didn't have any marks on me bruises or cuts and I was so happy, but it was also the first time fazer had seen me naked ad I mean starkers. He had seen me in the shower before but I had clothes on so he didn't get to see much but considering we were a real couple he would see me eventually and now felt right.

Faze was dressed before me so he went and set the scene. I was dressed in a red Bandage dress with my hair in a side plat. Faze had put on very smart suit trousers and a red shirt.

He looked fit!

Finishing off the food faze dimmed the lights and I could hardly see but it was romantic. I had done us chicken risotto with pesto pasta and some spinach. I was going to do curry goat but considering what we would be getting up to later I thought it was best not to!

I was pretty impressed with how I served it up I thought it looked pretty fancy like a restaurant would have done it. But better!

We sat down to eat and faze started playing footsie under the table which he was getting a reaction of me for so he continued even more.

Faze: you know babe I'd never treat you half as bad as some of your ex's

I know faze but at the same time I would be promised that and a few weeks down the line it would all go wrong.

Faze: I won't let it go wrong though T I want to be with you forever and I won't let anyone or anything mess things up.

Your not dropping the A-bomb tonight Are you faze?

Faze: No course not T I'm not going to rewine tonight nor am I going to rush it I wish tonight would last forever.

If I had the choice faze it would last forever!

We continued eating and I have to say it was very tasty, it's safe to say we both enjoyed it!

We sat down and watched a film well I wouldn't say we actually watched it all properly. Their was this girl let's say she was in a tight situation in the film and faze goes to me

Faze: I've always wanted a woman to let me do that to her.

Oh so you like to dominate the bedroom do you? I like THAT in a man

.

Faze: you could say that, I thought you liked to be 'the boss'

I do but I also need someone dominating and in the bedroom I'm a beast! But I can play the damsel in destress to!

Faze: oh is that so, I'll have to remember that!

As the film continued so did we, we both had a lot we wanted to do that night. I slowly undid fazer's shirt button buy button and he wasn't stopping me when it was fully open, I rested my head on his chest he was rubbing my back and this continued for a while until we both decided to go upstairs. I lead fazer up and he kept hitting my bottom on the way he picked me up and threw me on The bed.

We made out for about 10 minutes and what a ten minutes it was I don't think I had ever had a kiss like it! He unzipped the back of my dress and slowly started sliding it off me by now fazer's shirt was in the middle of the floor somewhere. Shortly followed by my dress he unclasped my bra at the back and left it.

I undid fazer's trousers and he threw them off we both just had our underwear on so hands began to wander especially fazer's he took my bra fully off and he began to slide my knickers off. He plunged his thumbs into ...

You know where into and I gasped

Fazer!

Faze: T it's pleasure for you chill out man, enjoy!

That's not why I said your name though is it?

Faze: I don't know but now it makes sense

He was rubbing deeper and deeper pressing harder I grabbed his boxers and pulled them off him I had to repay him somehow I massaged his...

You know and he exclaimed

Faze: T man!

You know I can do it well faze you were just waiting

Faze: I didn't know you were that good, it's pulsating T!

I know babe I can feel it!

Without warning faze pulled out of me and pulled me over so he was underneath and he lowered me into him.

He went faster and faster, deeper and deeper and harder and harder.

Faze!

Faze: T!

I was breathless and out of controll rolling over again faze was pinning my whole body to the bed and I tried to push him off only playfully and I knew I couldn't.

We both reached our climax at similar times and my god it was Fantastic

Fazer! I screamed Yes, oh god your good

Faze: T man I've never felt like that before that was amazing, you really do know how do make a man happy!

Faze your not a man, your MY man!

Faze: oh is that so well I'm glad to hear it because your my lady!

We both lay panting out of breath but very very happy I had never enjoyed the sex time in the past but that was just epic, I wanted more.

I never wanted to stop with faze

Once we had cuddled and kissed for a while faze put some boxers on and I put a t-shirt and a pair of his boxers on and we both got back into bed. When I thought about it we had had what we called our 'special moment' for a 'special hour'.

If it could have gone on forever as far as I'm concerned it would have.

Lay in bed cuddling faze said

T i'd love to start a family with you. Get married have holidays together get NDubz going properly.

Woah Mr one step at a Time I mean I know my sex is mind blowing but have you thought this through?

Faze: yeah I have actually it would all work out mentally. I know T when you said you were going to Rock my world I didn't realize that you actually could

Oh so you were doubting my abilities then?

Faze: never! I couldn't have imagined it anything like what we just had though.

I take it you have names for the kids?

Faze: yep! Rich junior, Eva Anne

Err, jack Dino, Rose Tula,

Woah mate how many do you think your havin I ain't giving birth to 10 kids!

Faze: I never said 10 did I

I began to nod off on his shoulder and dream about fazer and I in the future as did he with his arm round me he held me tight.

For the first time in weeks I had completely forgotten about Adam.

Thank GOD for fazer!