split -?

So, in this chapter, I'll be writing an explanation what this is and more things about me - basically, a short bio.

Alrighty then, I'd introduce myself like so: I am your wonderful author and hostess, Splitflow. And today, you're figuring more about me and my update book.

So, my update book (silence) what is this for? - Okay, okay, I don't know how to start but I want to welcome both the "rereaders" and new butts to my update book. All you have to do is put the book into your library and participate with me, okay?

I expect at least someone to read this. So, hi, I want you to give yourself an 🌂 (:closed_umbrella:) emoji. Congrats on reading this, consider it as a checkpoint. (🔘)

As long as you read the 2nd chapter of this book, (🛑 SPLIT 🛑) you might've already had some context about me. Not even that chapter - in my "about" section, you can see that my bio has the same facts.

So, yes, I am a Filipina. I am in my teenage years. Still pretty much a minor, so if you don't want to be get caught in jail - I suggest for you to leave immediately and pick someone dumber than all mighty Karen herself.

So (silence) I am starting to regret my decision after reading the past paragraph LOL. Anyway, this book is for my updates on the books and my social medias. Cause, like, Discord wasn't enough for some of y'all.

Not salty, just saying it's lonely being in the Discord server, HM?!

Okay, so, besides that, I'll be writing facts about me and updates that I don't usually do. So, now, as long as you're not that one early bird: buckle your seatbelt, put on your socks, and gladly take in the next chapter... JA NE!