WINNING BY DEFAULT 🔫

🔫 - 2>9>2021

---

CENSORED SWEARING 

I think I already mentioned this before, but I don't like some people. Maybe all, maybe some, maybe most. But I am sure that I dislike some people on Wattpad.

They might not be doing anything bad. But, I do still (not hate) dislike them - nothings gonna change my mind unless si krass (my crush) likes them or something... and then, it's going down.

Not mentioning anyone, not disturbing people in their sleep by pinging them. But because of my close-minded behavior, I feel like I get jealous more often than the people around me. It doesn't get out of hand, trust me, I can say I'm pretty head-strong... stubborn even.

But, you get it, I hate some people in this app. And 1 of them do "follow-for-follow" method, I said this in the "types of readers" book. And I said I do hate people who do follow-for-follow to higher-up their status and follow-count, but since I have a friend here who does that, I do it subtly. So, if you're reading, say hi.

But, quality over quantity. You don't want a million toxic friends, right? You don't want them to treat you like trash. You want them to humble you, even if it's only one friend you have left.

Which is why I'm gonna start project 1: helping other people to higher-up their status on... Wattpad. I'm not sure if I want that to happen to the rest of my socials. So, I'm gonna start with my stepping stone, Wattpad.

Here, it goes, I wanna win by default. I want people to follow me because it's their decision. I don't want people to follow me because I followed them. No, no. Project 1 starts off with a person, let's say, you.

You're pathetic and you smell like pvssy sh!t, okay? - Starting off in the platform of Wattpad. You read fanfics and get inspired. Soon, writing a book you find interesting, but then you lose this interest...

I find your book and clean you up a bit. I want to support your book and give away my 2 accounts for your follow-count. So now, with 2 followers, and a feel to write again due to people reading it.

So, if you're not pvssy sh!t, I want you to do a favor and read the books over in my reading list: ❮2021❯ 🌺🌿 DIARRH - IDEA_ • • •  I've read their books. They're not great as mine obviously, (sarcastic) but they'll 

It's only small for now, but soon, I really want to help small creators in the way. I don't want the credit, I don't want follows. I just want to see MORE FINISHED BOOKS. Do you know how many unfinished books I've come across? 

I've been in the Noragami fandom for not too long, but, you see, it's old. Like, **searches,** 10 years. The fandom's dead... it's been silent and I really want to write a book but currently have no ideas.

So, if you would, you can help small creators with me by reading the sh!t I read over on my said reading list. Somehow, other people are... dormant? - Meaning, they're inactive. So, if you want me to take off all the old and inactive authors, I could do that.

Anyway, this is where we end our trip, stay safe, mga pwet. JA NE, and don't stop being an @sshole.