A RANDOM@$$ DAY 🌅

🌅 - 3\21/2021

---

Everyday, I imagine a future where i can be with you. Tunununun tun tun-tununtuntuntuntun~

Okay, here's a thought, I really want to make YT channel or a Twitch channel, you know what I mean, right?? I want to start gaming with me friends and start adventures that'll be remembered by the internet. But, besides that, I'd also love to add that I really want to make another one shot book. Maybe KNY, or The Ones Within, maybe even OHSHC. But I can't cause I'm barely even done with project (/) and (/) (i.g Something Else and Peaceful)

Plus, I'm behind schedule with Anime Recommendations and I JUST started I Wasn't There. TBH, wish I didn't start so many at the same time but I asked for this; I'm not gonna write any future books until I am HALF WAY. HALF WAY done with the rest of the books.

Update for my Found The Place readers, I already wrote Chapter 24th, I'm just secretly waiting for April 5. Why? Y'all figure that out. Besides those things I've been worrying about. I want to write a list of my favorite and least favorite things.. waiting for a QnA and hoping that so someone might HMU. Anyways, y'all get it.

The Ironic Critix book will be  coming out on June which is, BTW, closer than you think it is. So, closing this chapter with a thank you. GO TO MY FUCKING DISCORD SERVER ALREADY and, Ja Ne.