THE GIST OF WRITTING 📝

📝 - 2>7>2021

BEFORE YOU GO THERE ARE SOME PROFANITIES

Okay, so, y'all know me as a writer, right?

For some who are beginners and don't know how to start and yet still found my book - it is most likely impossible but GG to you, you get a McFlurry :)

Okay, so, enough with the introductions. If you're new, hi, hello - you are now part of the butt family once you put my book in your reading list which I will most definitely checking :)

Lol, that's creppy. Although I do check some of the reading lists' of other people does not mean that I check every single one of it. Same goes for checking everybodies comments. To those I find unecesarry or I feel like I know where they're talking about - I just skip it, you know, just skip it.

They... they wouldn't know about it. You don't have to tire yourself into looking into every comment section and reading this. Cause as much as you like reading the comments. I pretty sure you have some shit to do today. Don't be the penut butter to your jelly. Let someone else be thst creep.

Okay, now that's out of our chests', let's talk about the gist of writing. I can tell that writing's not for everyone which is why I'm helping you try to get the gist of it.

I suggest... if you really like writing romantic stuff but you get bored and move on easily - then I suggest your lovey Imagines and One-shots.

For every chapter you write, comes another story. And it's fun. If you need people to suggest something for you - it's an easy One-Shot, kid.

Alright, once that gulagalag is over, I suggest getting an grammatical or incorrect spelling catcher... thinggie. #NOTSPON but I've been using Grammar.ly for... of fuck... a year??

It's be a year, right?

Alright, reason why you should get that catcher thing is that it not only helps your brain to spell correctly and correct your grammar AND you get to learn something for the day but it'll help you in the long run once you start actually using it for fun.

Cause, like, you want to become a writer, right? So then... you're going to be writing for people and people not just want content they want quality good content. Quality over quantity, kids.

Okay, I didn't used to do this before but you have to look something up if you think you're wrong with a fact cause once you hit publish button and a bunch of readers had seen your work - you're gonna get some backclash and some horrible feedback.

I know this bratty girl who -- I bet she's not even bratty but I just didn't check my facts here, right? Which caused me to be in a bad mood after someone told me her knowledge - I was in a bad mood after some know-it-all corrected me, aight?

I'm the bratty one here - In the Found The Place book, you get to find the 3 numbers - 911. And this girl was like, they're in Japan, right? So it should be, like, (forgets and searches) 119. And I was, shshshsjnw, bitch, who fucking asked you??

I already knew it was 119 in Japan. But, you know, it takes a bitch to know a bitch. HAHAHA, no, seriously - fact check. Especially, now, if you're trying to start a debate/arguement of something with someone and it's, like, through the internet:

It'll take you at least less than a minute to fact check. Just do it. I've see worse than the 119 and 911 situation. But, just do that - and you win. :)

Okay, last gist of the day - interact with your readers. From the last chapter, it may seem as if I sound kinda bratty and hate fucking, idk, everyone. But, no, shsh, I'm nicer than my 3rd grade self but that also means I speak up more - especially to my parents, which is why I got this red mark on my--

So, again, interact with your readers - you need it to help you grow as a person. Not in writing but as a person, yes, you've been given the option to seen (JUST LIKE THOSE PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP CHAT WITH PERFECT 20/20 VISION EYES AND PERFECTLY WORKING THUMBS TO WRITE THE FUCK SOMETHING DOWN FOR YOU TO GET AN OPINION) or to interact... it's your choice.

Also, you get to, like, get to figure out the different writing styles. Mines a bit of a mix once I warm up to you. I do "perfect grammar" in books but more of a shorten word/phrase tactic, like "really" turning to "rlly" and "too long; didn't read" to "tldr."

One happy note is that art comes out in different forms and not some of it comes easy but all you have to know, even if peole hate it, doesn't mean you have to hate it too.