RANT ABOUT QUIRKINESS 💄

💄 - 2>7>2021

RANT + BLUNT (MIGHT OFFEND) / CENSORED SWEARING / TINT OF HYPOCRASY

I am like other girls. I'm not quirky, which is our topic for today.

I feel like quirky is unnecessary. Now, before you start talking sh!t about me. I just want you to know that fighting about this is unnecessary as well.

Just hear me out, sit back, relax. Don't get angsty on me. And let's talk about quirkiness. Just so you know, I've already been in the quirky community. Feeling all boyish/tomboy and stuff. I've been there.

I've also been edgy before. Which was why I look back at people who are "feelingera" or "feelingero." Not saying that it's bad but mistaking it for depression makes me go, just, SAJDSAHDCEN.

GO TO A DOCTOR. I don't diagnose cause I don't have a degree but I've seen people MY AGE who are acting like 8-year-olds who're, like, "depressed." They self-diagnosed and I take my sh!t seriously, okay?

If you say you're depressed, go search the web, go get a fvcking checkup, and stop spreading false information. Most people who're diagnosed with depression, don't even know they have depression.

Your friend could have depression without you or they even knowing it, and you're there acting like the 8-year-old you are. "I hate myself." Look, people go through self-loathe, like, every day. I'm still learning how to love myself - I still have my insecurities.

The point is, just because you hate yourself, doesn't mean you can self-diagnose that you have depression. Go see a doctor, cause I don't know you. I have my list to ask people if they're sure their family members or they, themselves, have depression. And no one had passed the test yet.

If you feel like you need help or see this person every day who seems tired, fvcked up - get them or you help. If you feel drained and stuff, ask your mom, ask a friend. If you're having a bad day, just take a break from social media.

Close your phone, take a deep breath, ask your friends to, like, idk, play smash bros? Have a good time and don't self-diagnose cause I will fight you with no remorse. There's a lot of @ssholes out there who think they're the boss or some sh!t. 

Okay, back on track, again, just take a break, close your phone, look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're okay, you know the procedure, anything to make you feel better. Okay, so, quirkiness.

Based on Merriam Webster, it says, unusual in especially an interesting or appealing way a-- that's all we're gonna read for today.

So, basically, saying that "I'm not like other girls" means you're "quirky." Keyword: unusual. What makes you unusual? What is the majority and what separates you from them? - The majority is what the quirky community thinks is "girly."

So, it's either, you're girly or quirky. But, let's say, little ol' Jenna likes make-up and playing with her dolls and friends. But, she likes bugs, she likes those centipedes and wants to touch the mud. Now, where does that take her?

There's no in-between. It's either it's all in or all out, where do you head, Jenna? Or let's say, Rachelle likes metal. Yes, the music genre. Not... not the element. She really likes it. Although, she dances and plays the piano.

What does that make her? Where does Rachelle go? Okay, so, one thing to know, ladies, is that you don't have to be either. You don't have to be quirky or girly. Let's say, you want to be normal. You want to be accepted.

I'm definitely shifting all the blame to the young, naive, under-developed minds who think they're "quirky" to all the ones who think "they're better than other girls." I'm definitely blaming them over society.

Definitely not society's fault, it's definitely not the girls who wear prettier dresses than your flat@ass can't... sadly. 

Yes, I'm sarcastic, society made us think that there should only be one type of girl. The well-behaved, humble, and smart@ass know-it-all who should listen to her future husband.

I would die for a mother who'll tell her child different than what other people say. The reason why the quirky community started was that people made us believe that we should be pretty.

But, we all know, deep inside, that we can't ALL be pretty if you have a list of things that a girl should look like. "Straight back, chin-up." It's all stupid... it's all unnecessary when you step back and see how human society shaped us.

So, to the ones who're faking to be "girly" or "quirky." Try to be yourself. If you like make-up, go wear some and become the next James Charles. If you don't, don't beat up your friend who does.

We can all like and dislike different things. All we have to do is see that we must agree to disagree, respect each other cause we women must stick together, and fvck all those people who're in the "quirky is cringe" community. Just because someone's different than you, doesn't mean it's cringe.

Respect, have a good day, and JA NE.