THAT ONE SMUTFIC I WROTE 😬

😬 - 3\28/2021
---

PROFANITIES UP AHEAD!

Okay, so, I literally texted this to my Shit Frie (Best friend but shittier) "I just thought of Ronald Weasly smut and now I'm gonna go look for it 🤡" copy and pasted straight out of the book right then and there.

So, I looked for some Ron Weasly smutfics cause I was literally wondering what Ron would act if it were a smutfic. So, I was, like, fuck it... I'll try to look at it in the morning but then as I leave I remember this thought that I've thought before...

What happened to that one smutfic I made? - Was it taken down? Did I take it down? If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about that one story I wrote for the thirsty bitches out there who want Tsukasa... TSUKASA. THE LITTLE GHOST BOY FUKEN MURDER IN HIS PAST LIFE RAPER TSUKASA. HUWHAT. The people who go fuken "rail me"

WTF. What happened to it?! (The book) I'm pretty sure I didn't want to take it down so I can lure more bitches into my street. BUT THEN IT WASN'T THERE. WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FUKEN BOOK?! IT WAS RATED NSFW AFTER I PUT THE SMUT IN! IT WAS FUKEN THERE!

DID WATTPAD TAKE IT DOWN? IF FUCKING SO, I MIGHT WANT TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS.

Also, this is a happy birthday message to Mitsuba who... I have forgotten the birthday of and only remembered it because... guess what... FB.