WHY 🤔

July 14, 2021 ' Weed
---

So, obviously, I haven't been writing lately.

My most current book, Found The Place, just in case you have no idea, I have already finished it, so now I'm unmotivated and... authors/writers block.

So, some ways to end this problem of mine is to watch some anime - but that's the point, I haven't watched any anime lately. The last anime I watched was back in March with Anohana. I guess, I'm currently watching Tokyo Avengers, but I haven't really finished it yet.

Listen, to get a more realistic shot in writing, I often finish the anime before I start writing with it.

I have a draft. Spoiler Alert, it's Nishinoya, but I haven't been watching any Haikyuu either.

I played Genshin Impact, cuz'.... jealousy... but I just started playing and don't really get the characters' personalities and how they'd interact with the reader if they were dating. I could look it up online with the fandom page website, but, fun fact, I'm still a coward and worry of being way too out of character.

I wish to write about The DreamSMP, but I don't watch the lore streams, they're way too time consuming, causing me to may misinform some people.

I believe I can also write about Zenitsu, but I just can't.

So, what to do? - I can wait. Even if it takes me a million years.