Chapter 15

"Hmm hmm hmm hmmm hn hmm hm hm hmmm hmm hm hmm hmm hmm..."

After the afternoon break, everyone scattered to their respective rooms to rest for the day. Suzuki Risa was walking down the hallway towards her room as she hum a song.

Kanaetemo kanaetemo owaranai negai
Ase wo kaite hashitta sekai no byoushin wa
Itsuka tomatta boku wo oiteyuku
Ato nankai kimi to waraeru no?
Tameshiterunda boku wo
Catch the Moment~~

And then she was about to enter her room, a clap can be heard at the end of the hallway. She turned to the source of the clap and saw Mukuro Rokudo clapping slowly like he was clapping for an operatic theater play.

Suzuki sighed as soon as she saw him and turned to him in full attention.

"Just what do you want from me?" She asked again after their first confrontation. Mukuro approached Suzuki and leaned onto the wall just beside her door and crossed his arms.

"I have a warrant to arrest you."

"Ha?"

"And interrogate you." He added. Suzuki just looked at him like he became crazy.

"Don't look at me like that. The Arcobaleno ordered me to." He said. As soon as she heard the word Arcobaleno, Reborn suddenly popped out of nowhere and pointed his gun towards her. Suzuki didn't even flinched and just stared at him down below. Just a moment that her hazel brown eyes flashed a little purple color.

"Don't look down on me, Suzuki or I'll kill you." Reborn said as he let out of his killer intent, still pointing his gun.

"I'm not looking down on you, you're just small." She said still looking down on him and slowly looking at him directly as she level her eyesight in an acute angle.

Reborn was still pointing his gun at her but then he sighed and put his gun back to where it was before.

"Follow us. And don't you dare escape, after all, you are in our territory." He said started to walk towards somewhere. Suzuki have no other choice but to follow behind. Mukuro who was standing around, followed the two and walked besides Suzuki.

"Just where are we going?" Suzuki asked no one of the two.

"Kufufu. Still not knowing huh?" He said that made Suzuki turned to. And then she remembered all the happenings that turned out to have her in this situation. She clicked her tongue in a foul mood. Mukuro and Reborn who just listening, was a flabbergasted at her behaviour.

Mukuro kufufu-ed at her thinking that she is really a weird hotblooded gal.

"We're here." Reborn said as they stopped at a large oak door with a golden colored carvings designing the door.

The door opened revealing the ninth generation Vongola Boss and his guardians seating at the long table with Timoteo at the head of the table clasping his hands together.

The Varia family was seating on the sofa at the other side of the room. Unusually, Hibari Kyoya is also present. He is seating at the window at the other side of the room, distancing from everyone else. Reborn went onto his chair with five pillows. Mukuro only leaned at the wall behind Suzuki.

'What is this? A trial?' Suzuki thought without emotion.

"Shishishi, welcome Hime." Belphegor who was sitting at the sofa stood up as soon as he saw Suzuki. Suzuki turned to him and glared at him. Bel just widely smirked at her.