Chapter 25

Upon giving them the order to accompany their newest member, Lussuria, Belphegor and Fran readied themselves.

Suzuki was patiently waiting for them at the main door of the Varia headquarters. She was going to get her weapons in her room at the Vongola Mansion. The only thing she have was her personalized set of Tungsten knives she got when she won an underground contest four years ago in Germany.

"Thank you for waiting Suzuki-san." Fran said as soon as he went down and stood besides her. Suzuki looked at him and smiled.

She didn't know why would a kid like him would like to enter an organization like this.

"Nee, Fran. I have a question." She asked and sat down to level his sight.

"What is it?" He asked curiously as he tilted his head a little.

"Why did you join Varia?" She asked. Fran just looked at her for a moment and turned to watch the night outside the open doors of the Varia headquarters.

"They recruited me last year after the world's greatest earthquake. Some fragment of something came onto my mind so suddenly that made my head ache. They went to France to meet me. Shisho and the others was also there finding me." He monotonically said as he watch the night.

"Shisho?"

"Yes, Pineapple head Mukuro-sensei took me under his teaching." Suzuki laughed at his reply. She never knew that that Pineapple head was able to teach a kid.

"Is it your first time hearing about it?" Squalo suddenly appeared out of nowhere behind them. They turned to him who was together with the others.

"Why didn't you told us that you were just right there?" Suzuki complained at her new formed family.

"Shishishi. It is amusing." Bel entered. Suzuki just gave him a look and just sighed eventually.

"Yes. It is. It's amusing." She said as she turned to Squalo, answering his earlier question and gave a chuckle.

"Let's go?" She asked Lussuria, Bel and Fran. They just nodded.

"We're going now, Mother." Suzuki told Squalo making everyone surprised.

"Mo--Mother?!" Squalo exclaimed disgust is present on his face.

"Pfft--!"

Then everyone laughs at the two of them and yes, also Xanxus who was amused of what was happening.

"Shishishishi I remembered what Mammon said the last time.."

"Bel, shut it."

"Shishishi."

Bel and Mammon exchanged as they remembered what Mammon told Kyoko and Hana that one time they transformed as Hime and Monta.

"Our Mother was always shouting and our Father was always throwing things."

They looked at Xanxus and Squalo but not noticeable.

"See you later then." Mammon just said, bidding them a see you later because she knows that Squalo will not respond to Suzuki's bid.

They waved goodbye and left; silence came after. Xanxus walked back to his office, the others followed suit.

"Boss, what made you recruit Suzuki?" Levi A Than suddenly asked making Squalo and Mammon turned to Xanxus. They are interested too as to why Xanxus recruited her even if they were just talking about her skill without having an evidence to give to Xanxus.