Chapter 21

Everyone took the gym first to stretch their muscles. As usual, the middle schooler's bodies are all stiff and not stretched enough to pass the first level.

"Why are your bodies are all stiff? Have you not playing any sport at all or even exercising?" Lal Mirch complained telling her students to properly stretch their muscles.

Lal Mirch made them a training menu to be followed:

30 jumping jacks
20 push ups
20 squats
30 crunches
1 min plank
1 min wall sit
5 min meditation
20s child pose
20s cat cow
20s down dog
20s three legged dog
20s high lunge
20s warrior two
20s plank
20s down dog
16s peg leg
16s half way stand
16s sideway stretch

After an hour of stretching, repeating the training manu for 10 times, they proceed to the lifts to have little weightlifting.

"For starters, you may lift at least 4kg of dumbbells for 20 reps." Lal instructed and the girls followed.

Even if they are already tired and sweaty no one seemed to defy Lal Mirch and that's definitely a good thing. Even if Lal Mirch looked like a 10 year old girl, her sense of authority kept telling the students that she is stronger than any of them and would totally kill them of in an instance so they just obey her orders.

Suzuki, Kyoko, Haru and Chrome who was with them seemed to enjoy the training Lal Mirch gave them as they just easily finished her given workouts. Hana who has a stiff body got help from Kyoko to finish her workout.

---

"Suzuki." Suzuki turned to where the call came from.

"What is it Lal-san?"

"Come with me." She said and left the gym. Suzuki followed her confusedly as to why would Lal take an interest in her. Kyoko, Haru, Hana and Chrome only watched the two leaving the gym. They were confused too as to why Lal seemed like she was too serious when she called out Suzuki.

Suzuki just followed Lal and entered a certain room. As soon as Suzuki entered the room, she was greeted by a surprise attack coming from Lal Mirch in which she fortunately blocked.

"Wha--!"

Lal kept attacking her. Punch on the side, kick on the knees, kick on the stomach and punch on the face is all Lal give Suzuki but she kept on blocking it with ease. No actual hit landed on Lal's target.

Lal was surprised at Suzuki's fast reflexes that made her whistled in amazement.

"Lal-san, what was that for?" Suzuki asked as soon as Lal stopped for a moment.

"Reborn told me." Lal started to attack her again. At this time, not just blocking but actual attack was given back to Lal as Suzuki started to fight her too in hand to hand combat.

Lal smirked as the two of them continued to exchange attacks.

Punch and dodge, roll and back. Side kick, gut punch, head kick but only got blocked and dodge. The two of them seemed not getting tired at all exchanging punches and blocks. They continued at it until Lal saw an opening in Suzuki's attack. Lal grabbed her fist and pulled her towards the floor.

"Ack--!" Ouch. Indeed what Suzuki thought as soon as her back landed on the concrete.

Lal clapped her hands like she just done cleaning while she was looking down at Suzuki who was still laying at the concrete.

"You let yourself open for a second. That was your mistake." Lal said and offered her small hand. But then, nothing can beat a fast reflex as Suzuki pulled Lal on top of her and caged her on her Arms with Lal's arms tucked behind her.