Chapter 24

"Hi?" Dohachiro Nezu greeted his students the next day they returned in the Vongola Training Facility on their last day of their trip.

"Nezu-sensei?!" Almost everyone exclaimed at their teacher's appearance. He is full of bandages and his glasses were cracked and just being connected by an electrical tape on its bridge. He looked like a victim of hazing.

"What happened to you sensei?"

"We didn't see you these past three days."

"Where have you been?"

A series of questions greeted him the moment his students saw him being alive. Mostly questions coming from Nato, Miyamoto and Kitamura. They were surprised that their teacher who was seriously the only one caused the most damage to Sawada Tsunayoshi was still alive and kicking. He is not actually dead! But what did really happened to him when they didn't see each other?

It was Tuesday after breakfast when Timoteo approached Dohachiro Nezu who was readying himself to be with his students in the amusement park.

"Nezu-san." Nezu turned to where the call came from and saw the owner of the most prestigious company Vongola Corporation and also the grandfather of Sawada Tsunayoshi. Remembering the yesterday event that change his insight towards his Dame student made him paled like a sheet of paper.

"H..Hai?! Vongola-san?" Timoteo just chuckled, with a hint of darkness at the way Nezu address him.

"I want you to come with me." Timoteo said and walked away. Nezu followed him like he was ordered to. They entered a car and drove away from the Mansion. No one spoke a word while they are traveling to somewhere. Timoteo was just watching the outside scenery with a serious atmosphere surrounding him. While Nezu was shaking in fear and also nervousness of what could he be doing to him after they got off.

'I didn't get to tour around Italy before I die! I don't want to die yet! I want to be rich before I die!'

"We're here." Timoteo called Nezu out of his thoughts as their car finally stopped at a Mansion.

A blonde young man and an attendant was waiting for their arrival at the entrance of the Mansion. Timoteo went out first and greeted Dino Cavallone and Romario who was waiting for them to arrive.

Dino was requested by Timoteo to have Nezu under his teachings for becoming a better person. Because he totally needs it and good thing that Timoteo didn't put Nezu under the Varia's care or else the moment her entered their Mansion, his blood would totally color the black tiles of the Varia headquarters. Dino jokingly told Timoteo that he probably wants to decolor Varia's floor into red, after all, it represents Xanxus in his own way. Timoteo jokingly agreed to Dino's proposal. They were talking in Japanese that totally wants Nezu to hear about it and paled at his face. Dino and Timoteo just smirked at Nezu's sight.

"Well then, it is now your duty to serve the Cavallone don." Timoteo told Nezu making him confused and surprised at the same time.

"What?"

Timoteo just left him in the Cavallone headquarters full of buff and strong men protecting their precious boss. Dino ordered his men to look after Nezu and train him to become someone worth respecting.

And after three days, this is him right now, full of bandages and a cracked glasses.

"They treat me like their slaves! Being the---" he started but stopped remembering what Romario told him to do.