Chapter 27

Suzuki just looked at her new family as they were seated face to face at her dining room. No one utter a word as the house owner just stared at them one by one. Suzuki turned to Xanxus.

"Boss, what's the meaning of this?" Xanxus smirked at her as he just slumped at his chair while he crossed his arms.

That was the very first time she call him that, and that definitely made Xanxus happy.

"Vacation." He muttered.

"Va-- hah?" She asked hasn't believing her ears of what her boss told her.

"Is the Ninth fine with this?"

"Shishishi, he have no other choice." Bel said and silence came after. Suzuki was still suspicious.

"You just left without notice, didn't you?"

"No. We handed him a notice of leave." Squalo said.

"Oh. So how many days will you stay?"

"Days?" Lussuria muttered suspiciously.

"A month." Xanxus decided. Suzuki stared at her boss and eventually sighed making her family turned to her. Suzuki finally felt her tiredness upon arriving and was so sleepy that she can't handle it anymore.

"Ah."

"Voi. Why do you look so dull?"

Suzuki stood up without answering Squalo's question. Everyone was curious about her behavior. She just went to her room without her baggage that was still outside her house. The poor thing.

She entered her room and slumped down on it without changing her clothes. Finally, after an hour of tiredness, slumber took her in after all its already in the middle of the night. She'll deal with them tomorrow morning.

Lussuria, Mammon, Bel and Fran followed her, after she left the dining room, to the second floor of her house. They saw her asleep on her bed and just smiled at their new family member. She was asleep with a smile on her face.

Lussuria, as a caring nee-san he is, he put a blanket on her as she sleep without a care in the world.

The others as their first time seeing her room was surprised to see how neat it is but a corner of her room was the most surprising thing for them when they noticed three monitors, two system units and a drawing tablet above her desk.

Bel and Fran who took notice, approached her desk and opened the systems. Lussuria and Mammon also took noticed and approach the two curiously.

"Wow." Fran muttered in amazement as he look what was on her monitors.

Many folders of something was on her desktop. Bel who was sitting at her chair and was controlling the mouse, opened a particular folder.

"She draws?" Mammon muttered as she looked what Bel opened.

It was full of images with the same style of drawing. The folder were all drawings of different styles of weaponry with its parts and functions indicated.

"Oh. This is that bullet she used when she fought Second in command commander Squalo." Fran said as Bel changed the previous image to what Fran saw.

"She even has its design but where does she make the final structure?" Mammon rhetorically asked and looked around Suzuki's room and saw a specific machine at the other corner but didn't pay any mind.

"Mou, only Suzuki-chan will be able to answer our questions. Let's go to sleep first after all we are all tired from the flight." Lussuria proposed. They just nodded as they also felt their body's tiredness. Bel turned off what he opened and left the room,  Fran and Mammon followed him. Lussuria gave the sleeping girl a glance before he closed the door.