The castle

Aida plucked a flower from the plant grown on the wall of the castle by standing in the doorway.

The entrance door was large. Adia traced her hand through the perfectly carved lock. Aida pushed the door and stood in the doorway acting like a guard. Adia bowed and walked in.

Water was dripping from their dress making the floor wet.

Adia looked all over the castle,she felt like she was in a Disney movie. The castle was empty. It was like a childhood wish becoming reality 'a whole castle for me'.

There was a large stair case made of wood in the middle of the main hall. Adia felt a grip on her wrist as she turned to walk to the other sides. "Before you look around, let's go change. We both are soaking wet". Aida pulled Adia's hand and walked towards the stairs and started climbing it.

They walked into a wardrobe. Adia's eyes bulbed out as Aida opened the closet. There were everything a girl wished for. Outfits of every styles arranged in rows and columns. They both picked each of their outfit and went to the dressing room.

Aida changed quickly and was waiting for Adia near the stair case. She was wearing a white long front-open gown matching the feather on her hair with yellow butterflies on the bodice. Her hair left open and the yellow-white flower that she plucked from the path pinned on to her ear with the help of two yellow glittering hair pin. Her beauty was amazing in the outfit.

Aida smiled as she saw Adia coming out of the dressing room walking towards her. She was wearing an off-shoulder frock which is in purple colour. The purple colour fades as it reach to the bottom turning into white colour. Her black hair left open as some of her hair left infront her shoulder. She was exquisite.

Adia was also admiring Aida who was looking at her while smiling. "You look really pretty" Aida told Adia as she got closer to her. Adia smiled and said "either do you" .
"I know i look good, ha" Aida winked letting out a chuckle.
"I come here most of the time just to wear these dresses"-Aida
"It would be a surprise if you don't"-Adia
"But there is no prince charming here" Aida started fake crying.
"We are not lucky" Adia joined her.

After their drama, Aida pinned the purple-white flower onto Adia's ear which she plucked from the plants grown on the wall of the castle. "Every dress here, is made from each of the flowers in this world". Adia tilted her giving a smile like she found out something special.

They walked down the stairs holding each others hand and lifting their head proudly like there is poeple waiting for their arrival.

._____________________________.

Adia was looking around touching all the sculptures around the hallways. There were huge chandeliers hanging from the roof on most of the rooms. There were different paintings and flower vases arranged in rows.

They were runnning around making fun of the portraits by imitating them.

They spinned around holding each others hand until they felt dizzy and layed down on the floor infront of a window as the sunlight from outside was hitting on their face, so bright that you can see the dust particles present in the air through naked eyes.

Aida stood up and and walked to the window. She kept both her palms on the window sill and leaned outside of the window and screamed "oh my dear love, where are you". Adia laughed at her action. "That is not going to help" Adia said as Aida turned to her resting her arms on the window sill and leaning backward towards the wall.

"What about you? Dont you have any love?"-Aida.
Adia was silent giving her a mysterious smile.
"Atleast do you hate anything?" Aida asked raising an eyebrow
"Ma...myself" Adia sighed looking down.
'ok that's messed up' Aida thought to herself and suddenly changed the topic.
"So there is nothing that you love!?" Aida asked crossing her arms.
"I dont know"-Adia.
Aida tilted her head and stared at her.
Adia chuckled and replied "I love music, i love my friends, family and i love writing".

"Oh you write" Aida was impressed.
"Yeah" Adia nodded.
"Oh yes!, yes! Come with me" Aida started walking.
"To where" Adia asked as she stood up
"Just follow me" Aida hurried up as Adia jogged towards Aida to keep up with her.

.______________________________.

"This is crazy" Adia said as she walked from aisle to aisle running her eyes through all the books.

They were in the third floor of the castle in a huge library arranged perfectly with tables and chairs. Needless to say it was empty which was amazing. The only library where you can scream.

"Yes it is crazy!" Aida shouted coming from the other side of the room towards Adia who was sitting on a chair infront of a table with a book. "Do you know what else is crazy!" Aida said as she sat opposite of her slamming a book on the table. "The books here are the stories of the people who lived or lives on earth" Aida said showing the name of the book by underlining it with her finger.

"Adia Arionson" Adia read the name.
"Everyone has a story to tell but sometimes the world becomes deaf" Aida said opening the book.

Adia tried to grab her book away before she starts to read it. But everytime she tried, she failed as Aida got up from the table and was turning here and there making it hard for her to grab her book.

Aida turned a page and started to recite a small poem which was written on that page as Adia burried her face in her palm feeling completely embarrassed.

"Oh dear, tear me apart
see the ripped heart.
Peel off my skin
naked answers of my sin,
Let it bleed
then my blood
will reveal my mind
truths you will never find"

"Wow" Aida looked at her admiringly as Adia took this chance to grab her book.
"It's stupid" Adia said closing her book which made a noise by the force.
"It's really good" Aida's eyes widened as she said that.
"Why do you think everything you do is stupid. Whatever, i never thought i was this good"- said Aida.
"What?" Adia asked confusingly.
"No! Nothing" Aida replied quickly.
"Oohkay" Adia replied as she furrowed her eyebrows suspiciously.