Reborn

Aida watched patiently as the circular pathway closed itself by making a small whirlpool as the petals of the flower around the circle joined together turning into it's original form.

Leaning forward to the ocean she took the flower with both of her hands and headed back to the shore.

Her feet felt warm under the wet sand as she walked along the waves while they took alternative turns to grace through her feet water flowing through the space of her toes.

The sun slowly submerged in the ocean as Aida's eyes got lost is the sapphire sky.

She stared at it till the sapphire shade faded away.

Holding the flower in her both hands she headed to the cave through the woods.

The voice of the crickets, her soft deep breathes and the dry leaves and branches breaking under her feet was the only thing one could hear as she walked till she reached near the waterfall.

The strong wind from the sea was gone which was replaced by the tiny water droplets which was holding on to her hair.

Aida went to one of the aqua-plant and drank from it's leaf. She thought of the time when she brought Adia here and made her drink it to rewrite the story. She was glad Adia liked it, not because it worked but because she gave her some memorable moments.

Shaking away all the thoughts, she entered into the cave, the cave of lives, behind the waterfall as the water started falling a bit forward with the power of the aqua-flower which she plucked from the aqua-plant that she drank the exilir from which now Aida was carrying with the flower she took from the castle.

In the light of the imperishable candle flame, she saw the cave of lives that she came long before Adia came here, the only difference was the emptiness of the feather. Apart from that everything was the same, the large greenstone where the feather was sacred was still there in the middle of the cave and also the imperishable candle still spreading the light in the cave situated above the green stone. There were inscriptions carved all around the cave and fossils. On the stone the inscribed words "For the regretful soul" is still visible.

It was from these inscriptions that Aida learned about the sacred feather. She read about the sacred feather from the library in Patrick's and her home. As some of them in the New world she also found her half; Adia. People in the New world are the half of what the Earthlings miss, the half which is considered insignificant and Aida is Adia's half. It's like a reflection in the mirror, the person, the name everything is a reflection of the Earthlings's unknown.

Carrying herself to the stone she placed both the flowers on the stone gently. She leaned down to the inscription carved on the stone and traced her fingers along the letter and whispered "For that the feather must exist, let me continue it's purpose. For the first time i have let live someone I love, let me complete the deed"

After a second there was a complete silence in the entire new world. The flower rose above the stone as the petals detached itself from it and rounded around Aida who stood there before the stone. The flowers increased their pace until Aida was barely visible.

Outside the Cave of Lives, the New world was trembling in fierce. The nature was roaring as all the wonders of the world was changing. All the little flowers started falling from the trees due to the strong wind. The waves got higher than usual.

Every living being got back to their home terrified of the world. They all knew things were changing even if it's for the good or bad it was inevitable.

Doors and windows were shutting down to keep themselves safe from the rage.

But in the corner of the mountains of snow, Patricx gushed outside only to see the wild nature wreaking a havoc. He fell on his knees on the doorway like a quitting man as the snow increased and the wind got stronger. But only thing that haunted him was Aida.

He realized that she wont be back, that she wont come back home to him and sing along on Christmas nights or drink tea together sitting in front of the fireplace or lay on the snow gazing the stars in silence or mock him about his beard or make joke about them.

Aida's creaky laugh will never echo in these mountains of snow ever again while her last moment is consumed with her scream as the petals circling around her levitate her till it finally reached above the greenstone as it finally extinguish itself with Aida, leaving a white feather with yellow shade on the tip of it's vane floating in the air until it finally settled on the stone replacing itself with a new soul.

The wind settled into it's regular pace and the waves graced the shore gently. New flowers bloomed on every trees in the twilight.

The snow clamed itself, Patricx stared of into the mountain as he understood that she has done it, she has rewritten the story. With a hurtful pain in his chest he knew that he had to believe in the truth that she was gone and that he would grieve over her till his last breathe and he privileged himself by the memories of her.

Doors and windows flew open, all the living beings admired the change but they all knew that they have lost someone. Deep down they were in morose but what chance does these lost souls hold in this world, the only chance that stand for these so named insignificant souls to make themselves worth their life was to let live their loved ones and they were aware that this change was done by someone like that, someone whose soul is insignificant but pure to create such a wonder.

The New world was once again reborn, as it should be. Opening it's gate way to all the new lost souls through their dream.

._____________ The End _____________.

Finally my story has come to an end. It took long enough to reach here. I am not telling it is a really good work but as a beginner who has written their first story I am proud of myself that I have completed it and I am so happy. If you have reached here, I am much privileged to have a reader like you. Thank you so much for being with my story. Do vote and share if you like this story and also comment down your thoughts and questions.

- liyana shahad.