Flowers on your hair

"Ugh! I don't wanna go back to school" Y/N whined as you rolled around your bed. "I don't want to study nor do tasks- please" you then turned to your dads who were on facetime "Y/N, you need to go to school" you groaned "You have the Miya twins to keep you company" your other dad popped up from behind. "Fine fine fine, I'll call you both again tomorrow" the 3 of you waved goodbye then ended the call.

You buried your head in your fluffy pillows and let out an exasperated sigh, not wanting to leave for school tomorrow "Guess I'll have to get ready" you checked the time and it was 7:19, you then got out of bed then walked over to your study desk then shoved your books in your bag while mumbling until you felt your phone vibrate from your pocket.

You paused for a while then pulled out your phone from your pocket and picked up "This is Y/N speaking-" you then heard giggles from the other line and narrowed your eyes "Uh- hello?" There was a period of silence and you were about to end the call until you heard the other people from the line burst out of laughter "SORRY Y/N!" your eyes widened and you scoffed. "Osamu Miya and Atsumu Miya, when I come there-"

"Too late. We're outside your house now" you walked over to your window and peered out to find the twins right outside your gate waving at you "Seriously- these guys" you stuffed your pencil case in your bag then went downstairs and opened the gate for them "Geez- why are you guys here?" Osamu raised a plastic bag meanwhile Atsumu held up two duffel bags and your jaw dropped.

"As your favorite neighbors, we thought we could sleep over at your house for the night" Osamu strutted in and Atsumu laughed and followed behind him. You were clearly fine with the idea of them sleeping over for the night since they brought food but what worries you is that you won't be able to sleep because the 3 of you would end up laughing or would argue.

Osamu placed the food down while Atsumu dropped the duffel bags on your bedroom. You headed straight to the plastic and your hand reached in for the rice bowl and you turned to the twins "The 3 of us need to be early for school tomorrow. Lights off at 9:50" you plopped on the couch and devoured your rice bowl while the twins cocked a brow at you. "What?" you furrowed your eyebrows and Atsumu spoke up.

"Well- the 3 of us know that one of us won't be sleeping because SOMEONE is busy reading manga" you awkwardly bit your spoon while the twins cokced a brow at you "Oh come on Samu- I stopped reading because I put my studies first" you emphasized "studies" as you fluttered your eyes and Tsumu plopped next to you "As long as we wake up early tomorrow, that's important" the couch sank due to the heavy weight "Geez- you're too fat that the couch is sinking- get off"

You pushed Atsumu off the couch and hogged the space by laying down horizontally leaving the twins to sit on the floor. Atsumu sneaked a glare at you meanwhile you stuck your tongue at him then continued to watch the show. After dinner, that was just fast food and soda, you cleaned up and took a shower while the twins were busy setting up their sleeping bags. The warm water rushed down your skin as you relaxed, your sudsed up your buddy as you hummed a song, to keep yourself entertained while you showered. The relaxing sensation took you away from reality as you started to mumble the lyrics of the song up to the point you sang your heart out. Forgetting about the twins.

The twins heard you from your room of course but they didn't mind because they know how a terrible singer you are. "Geez- your future girlfriend can shatter a mirror"

"Shut yer trap your dumb pig" Tsumu shot back "And also- Y/N is just my bestfriend and she isn't my type" Osamu scoffed and stood up "Then I should confess to her" Osamu was about to leave until the setter forcefully pulled him back by the collar "Hold on- you're ass ain't good enough for her" he pushed him down to his duffel bag and placed his hands on his waist, about to give a lecture to his twin brother.