My Baby Fox

Atsumu as always, waited for you outside your house while Osamu went ahead "Hey baby fox" you walked out with your hair still a mess "The fuck you want?" he backed away "Woke up at the wrong side of the bed?" you narrowed your eyes then nodded "Yeah-" you yawned and stretched your arms. "Here" he pulled out a brush and started to comb your hair "You really have beautiful hair, too bad you can't take care of it" you rolled your eyes "No need to tell me, I can take care of myself" you walked away while he was brushing your hair.

"Oi! Come back! I'm not yet done!" he ran after you. "Geez- why do you really care so much?" he paused for a moment then looked at you "I'm yer best friend- am I not allowed to care?" you raised a brow "Fine- I'll let you brush my hair- but you're treating me to a meal" he widened his eyes "Oi oi oi- I have to treat Suna to a meal too-" you turned around and raised a brow at him "I wonder why" Atsumu scratched the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly "Well-" he reached his phone out of his pocket and showed you the picture. Your face heated up "ATSUMU!"

He flinched when you raised your voice "It's cute! It's also my wallpaper" he exited the app and showed you his wallpaper "See?!' your face darkened "Y-you know what? Let's go" you walked off and Atsumu had something else in mind he smirked "Y/N! A dog!" you were about to turn around until he grabbed your wrist and ran to school "It's behind us!" Atsumu laughed and you continued to run. You were scared of dogs because your last encounter ended up at the emergency room.

You arrived school and you were panting "Was there *pant* actually *pant* a dog?" you were trying to catch your breath until he started to laugh "I'm sorry- there wasn't" he wheezed and leaned on the school's gate "Oh god- you were scared- HAHAHAH" you looked up at him with a serious expression "I hate you" you went in the school's campus leaving a laughing Atsumu "Oi- I'm sorry"

While going to your classroom, Atsumu kept apologizing "Y/N, I'm sorry" you ignored him. You went in your classroom and slammed the door at his face "You screwed up" Atsumu turned around and found Osamu "Nah- it's fine- I didn't SCREW up- she won't last a day without me" Osamu raised a brow "Maybe YOU can't last a date without her" Osamu walked past and went in his classroom. "Me?" he scoffed "Whatever"

During class, all Atsumu could think about was you, Osamu was right, he can't last a day- no hour without you by his side. He was thinking of ways to apologize to you but he didn't wanna look desperate "Miya Atsumu" the teacher called but he didn't respond, he was scribbling on his notebook until the teacher slammed their ruler at her desk "MIYA ATSUMU" he flinched and stood up "Pay attention to class, now- I want you to translate these sentences to English"

You looked outside your window and while the teacher was handing out your exam results "Hey Y/N, how much did you get?" your close friend leaned their chair to yours "I haven't got it yet- I'm expecting a 50-70" you shrugged "By the way- what happened between you and Atsumu?" you rolled your eyes "Well- earlier we were both walking to school until he decides to tell me there was a dog behind us- and you know me, I'm scared of dogs" they chuckled "I saw him holding your wrist on the way here~" you rolled your eyes "I'm not forgiving that bastard" they raised a brow "Not gonna lie- people think you're dating" you scoffed "Me? Date that bastard? Ew-" you looked away until your name was called.

Lunch

Atsumu as always, waited outside your classroom "Hey" you walked past him and went to the dining hall "Oi Y/N! Wait for me" he ran after you. You were mumbling under your breath while he was looking at you "Oi- what happened? You seem mad" you flashed a glare at him "I hate you" he gasped dramatically and held his chest "Ouch- that hurts-" you scoffed and kicked the wall next to him, trapping him . He blushed "The next thing that's gonna hurt is when I shove my foot up your a-"

"Y/N" you were cut off when you heard a familiar voice "Y/N, you're blocking the way" you looked at Osamu then you lowered your foot then walked off to the dining hall "Oi pig, yer blushing" Atsumu perked up "Shut yer trap!" he then ran after you again. He tugged the back of your coat "Uhmm can we have lunch...?" you softened when you heard his pleading voice. You turned around and found him with his adorable puppy eyes.

"Atsumu-" he pouted harder "Ugh- fine- forgiven" he smiled sheepishly and grabbed your wrist Now let's go" he pulled you to the canteen and bought food "Woah- you're that hungry?" he shook his head and walked over to Suna's table "There you go- now I should be going" he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the back of the school "Can I toss for you?" you crossed your arms.

"Just because I was a volleyball player back in middle school doesn't mean I am good at spiking your sets" he chuckled and practiced his tosses on the wall "I still don't get why you didn't continue to play volleyball" you hugged your shoulders "I want to, but there's something that's holding me back"

"Oh yeah- uncooperative and toxic members huh?" you nodded then leaned on the wall. You watched him toss the ball in the air and spike it to the wall "Maybe I can toss for you? I was a setter you know" he turned to you then smiled sheepishly "Thank you baby fox~" you blushed slightly then did a quick set for him "Thanks!" you chuckled and watched him chase the ball.

"Why is she even friends with him?" "Maybe they're dating" "They'll break up soon" "What if she's being forced" you rolled your eyes and turned to the group of girls gossiping "Pardon me, but are you saying this out loud so I can hear you? Hate to break it to you, but your comment is irrelevant, now run off and do something better than meddling with other people's lives" they rolled their eyes then walked off.

"Oh? Is that Y/N defending me" he cocked a brow "Am I gonna let them insult my best friend? Hell no" you placed your hands on your hips "Whoever possessed you, please don't come out" he laughed while you approached him. You slammed both of your arms to the wall next to him. You were quite close since there was a major height difference "You're really cute when you're trying" you rolled your eyes until he grabbed your wrist then exchanged position. He chuckled well? Try that again and I'll make sure to kiss you" he let go of your wrist "And also- thanks for protecting me princess" he smiled

He then turned his back and to hide his blush "Now let's go back, I'll just eat in the classroom" you felt a hint of sadness in his voice. He returned the ball back in its basket then walked to the classroom. He kept his head low while you both walked "Tell me Y/N, are you ashamed of me?" you widen your eyes then go in front of him with your arms outstretched, blocking his way "Miya Atsumu, I am not ashamed the you're my best friend" he scoffed then crossed his arms "Prove it to me then"

You groaned then shouted loudly "MIYA ATSUMU IS MY BEST FRIEND!" You announced and all eyes were on you "HE'S THE BEST SETTER IN THE PREFECTURE AND I AM PROUD OF HIM" he laughed and you kept going while walking to the classroom announcing how proud you are to him. "HE'S THE MOST AWESOME VOLLEYBALL PLAYER I'VE SEEN AND HE WILL REACH THE NATIONALS!" he smiled as he watched you show him off in front of everyone.

"What's her problem?" Kita peeked outside his classroom "I don't know, maybe one of their goofy antics" Suna filmed the whole thing. "You know, I may seem to hate Atsumu but I'm proud that he has someone who can put up with his crap" Osamu closed his lunchbox.

End