Christmas Shopping

Saturday, 7 AM

"Good morning" Atsumu and Osamu greeted the team as they went in. You signed up as the team's manager and this was your first day. The twins ran up to the team while you walked up to Coach Kurosu to talk about the transportation and clearance so the team can be excused.

Kita was gazing at you from the corner of his eye "Uh, Kita-san" he turned back to Aran "So it's true that you were the one who's been giving chocolates to Y/N?" Kita nodded "I cannot deny it, but I'm planning to court Y/N" Suna walked over "Atsumu is glaring at you"

Atsumu immediately looked away from Kita "Atsumu-san, I have no bad intentions towards Y/N"

"I-I know" he stuttered. Kita shook his head and walked over to you. Atsumu walked over to you too "Y/N" you flinched as the two boys called you. The two looked at each other causing the team to slightly panic.

Suna pulled out his phone ready to record just in case something is about to go down. Kita turned to you "Is the clearance already signed?" you checked your clipboard and shook your head "Not yet, I just need a signature from the vice principal then we're ready to go"

He nodded "Eh- Y/N, are ya uh- free later?" Kita's eyes widened slightly but he managed to keep a straight face. Atsumu glanced at him from the corner of his eye and smirked.

Got you

"You know, I just wanna take you out to eat" Kita grabbed Tsumu by the shoulder causing him to flinch and jump "But Coach Kurosu is taking us out to eat later" Atsumu slapped his arm from his shoulder "I-I know that!" he walked away mumbling under his breath.

"What's gotten into him?" Kita shrugged "He's easily frustrated. Is it because I'm courting you?" You sighed "We both know him very well. Sometimes he regresses or throws tantrums" you walked out of the gym to go to the vice principal's office to get the clearance signed so the team could participate in the Interhigh Preliminaries.

The moment you walked out of the gym, Atsumu was giving Kita dirty looks and Ojiro noticed. He walked over to the setter who's been pouting "Why do you keep glaring at him?" Atsumu huffed and turned away. "Is it because of Y/N?" Atsumu shook his head "No- it's just-" Ojiro raised a brow "Well?" he groaned then picked up the ball "Let's just go back to practice"

After practice, Coach took the team out to eat since this was their last day of practice because it was Christmas break. You walked in the ramen shop panting and the team looked at you "Thank you for waiting" you walked over to an empty chair that was between Kita and Atsumu.

You plopped down and the chef placed a bowl of ramen down. You grabbed a pair of chopsticks "Itadakimasu" you dug in. Atsumu would steal glances at you and so did Kita "Y/N-chan, slow down" Kita chuckled slightly and Atsumu scoffed "Let her be-"

You choked on your food and the two boys acted quickly, they grabbed a cup of water and handed it to you. You were coughing on your food but you hesitated which glass to get.

Atsumu or Kita's?

The team watched the 3 of you, amused. You closed your eyes and grabbed Atsumu's glass. A smirk formed on his face while Kita quietly placed his glass down "Thanks" you sighed and started to eat slowly so you won't go through that again.

You were about to finish your bowl until Atsumu placed a slice of pork on your bowl "Eat" you raised a brow and suddenly Kita did too "I don't like pork. You can have it" you nodded and ate happily while the both were glaring at each other.

"Hey can I order onigiri for the pretty lady?" Kita pointed at you and your eyes widened. You blushed slightly until Atsumu scoffed "I'd like to order Mochi ice cream" you immediately turned to Atsumu "I can't eat that much"