Chocolate Boy

The past week, you've been receiving chocolates on your desk and students started to think it was Tsumu who keeps leaving the chocolates on your desk every morning. The next day, Atsumu went to school early and entered your classroom and instead of finding a box of mini chocolates, he found a handwritten letter, and of course, he opened it.

He couldn't discern the handwriting from the boys in his section but the grammar was too formal. When he finished reading, he crumpled the paper and threw it in the trashcan before going back to his classroom.

Atsumu

Who does he think he is giving Y/N chocolates? Her boyfriend? Wait- does Y/N have a boyfriend? Dating is strictly prohibited in Japanese schools though-

I went in her classroom again to discard the chocolates until one of her classmates walked in "Atsumu- Oh my god-" I immediately turned to her "IT'S YOU WHO KEEPS LEAVING THOSE CHOCOLATES ON HER DESK!" I facepalmed. Oh boy, this is gonna be bad.

The situation went worse when Y/N stepped into the classroom "Tsumu? You're the one who's been giving me chocolates all this time?" I shook my head and grabbed her wrist then walked out of the classroom.

I dragged her to the canteen so we could talk "You were the one who's been giving chocolates to me?"

"No- I mean"

She crossed her arms "Tell me" I sighed "It wasn't me who gave you those chocolates okay?"

"I was trying to find out who they were from" she rubbed her temples "Thank god" I raised a brow "What?" she hugged her shoulders "Anyways, anyone suspicious" I shrugged until I found Kita purchasing the same kinds of chocolates from a stall.

"Look behind you" Y/N turned around "Do you think he's the one giving me the chocolates?" I rolled my eyes "Kita isn't the romantic type so who would he give those to?"

3rd Person POV

Kita spotted the two from the corner of his eye and smiled at Y/N. Atsumu curled his fist into a ball then Kita approached "Good morning Y/N, Atsumu" he greeted the two, and Y/N's eyes averted to the box of chocolates he's holding.

"Who's that for?" he looked at the chocolate he's holding "E-eh it's not like I want it or anything" you laughed nervously but he was still looking at you with a blank expression "It's for you"

Both you and Atsumu were dumbfounded. He grabbed your wrist and placed the chocolate on your hand then walked away. You blinked twice then blushed and Atsumu turned to you "Oi oi oi- don't tell me yer like him"

You shot up and faced him "I DO NOT!" he scoffed and pointed at your cheeks "Care to explain why they're red" you rolled your eyes "It's nothing" you walked off leaving a secretly jealous and disappointed Atsumu.

"Oi! Wait for me" he ran after you.

Club

As always, you went to practice with Atsumu and spectated their game. During practice, Atsumu wasn't very cheery as always but instead, he was very serious. He didn't even take a glance at you nor tried to get your attention.

You hugged your shoulders and shivered since it was a windy day and your body was prone to cold weather. "Forgot to bring my coat" you mumbled under your breath until you felt something draped over your shoulders. You looked up and found Kita who was draping his jacket on you.

"Kita- I-" he flashed a warm smile at you "It's fine" you blushed and Kita ran back to practice. Atsumu scoffed and started to distance himself away from Kita during practice. He even refused to toss to him nor look at him.

After practice, Atsumu approached Kita with a confident look on his face "Were you the one who's been giving Y/N chocolates?" the gym went silent and stared at the two. Kita stood up straight but Atsumu was still towering over him.

"Yes" your eyes widened and Atsumu snickered "You know you don't have a chance with her right? Kita still had a blank expression on his face "Well?"

You ran up to the both of them and got in between "Haha- Tsumu are you ready to go home?" Atsumu was still glaring daggers towards Kita while Kita stared blankly at him. "My only intention is to court Y/N"

Atsumu stepped forward "You know dating is strictly prohibited in this school right?" Kita nodded "I know very well" Atsumu scoffed "Then?" Kita walked past him and whispered in his ear "But that doesn't stop me from courting Y/N" he walked out of the gym.

You turned to Atsumu who was clenching his fist "Let's go home Y/N" he grabbed his duffel bag then your hand and left the gym.

"I'm hungry, where do you wanna eat?" he turned to you. You were still blushing from earlier and Atsumu realised "Don't tell me you like him too!"

You perked up "E-eh no! It's just that-" you smiled sheepishly and buried your face in your hands "It's just- it's my first time having someone to court me. You know" Atsumu scoffed and walked off "You pay for your own meal then"

Oh boy, you groaned and ran over to him "Aren't you happy that someone finally likes me?" Atsumu wanted to answer that question really really bad but he doesn't know how he ACTUALLY feels yet.

"Oi- aren't you gonna take me out to eat?" you grabbed his wrist and ran to the nearest noodle shop "You're paying okay?" you winked and ordered 3 bowls. 2 for you and 1 for Atsumu. You were about to dig in until he snatched the other bowl away from you.

"Oi! What gives?" you whined and he narrowed his eyes at you "I'm afraid" you raised a brow "What?"

"I'm afraid that the more you eat, the more you'll grow then you'll end up taller than me" you scoffed "The height difference-" he shook his head "Still"

You rolled your eyes then continued eating. Atsumu would sometimes stare at you then look somewhere else.

"Thank you for the meal" you placed the bowl down after drinking its soup "Geez- you're a messy eater" Atsumu grabbed a napkin then wiped the mess off your face. You blushed until the waiter picked up the bowls "Ara~ you both are a cute couple"

"E-eh- we're not dating" the waiter narrowed her eyes "Eh- but you're sweet towards each other" Atsumu shook his head "We're not dating" you both laughed nervously. Atsumu paid for the meal and you both left the shop.

"That was so good" you patted your stomach then turned to Atsumu who was mumbling under his breath "Oi-" you kicked him from behind causing him to jump "GAH! Y/N!" you laughed "Oh my god" you wheezed then ran home.

Atsumu watched you open your gate and go inside. He sighed 

"What I'm really afraid of?"

"You'll fall for someone else then forget about me"

End