Chapter 23

Callie woke up at 3am to sobbing. She looked around to see who it was. Marianna, Jesus, and Jude were curled up on the floor still. She looked around again. No Brandon. She ran to the bathroom where the sobs were coming from.

“Brandon, honey, can i come in?” Callie says softly as she knocked on the door 

The sobs got louder.

“Hey Brandon i’m coming in.” Callie said as she pushed the door open. 

Brandon was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands sobbing. 

“Oh, Brandon come here. I know how you feel. We are all here, I am here for you. Oh god, I love you Brandon.” Callie said as she sat next to Brandon and put her arm around him.

“Don’t touch me.” Brandon snapped “I don’t need your pity. Go away now you bitch and never talk to me again.” 

Callie looked at Brandon tears in her eyes. She jumped up and ran into her and Marianna’s room. Tears tumbled down her face. She sat on her bed. Head in her hands. She curled up on her bed under her blanket and fell asleep still crying. 

Callie woke up at 5:00am and snuck downstairs. Marianna, Jesus and Jude were still curled up on the floor. Brandon was curled up on the couch. Callie snuck back upstairs to her room. She got a duffel bag and her backpack out from under her bed. She packed all she would need in her bags. Then she started writing letters.

Dear Brandon,

Since you no longer want to talk to me I think me leaving is for the better. I will be safe. I wont tell you where i am going because you will for sure follow me. I love you and will really miss you.

Love always,

Callie

She put that letter in an envelope and labeled it for Brandon and put it on on the counter. Then she wrote a note to Stef and Lena.

Dear Stef and Lena,

Thank you so much for every thing you have done but I cant stay. I will be safe but i don't think i will be able to ever see any of you again. I love all of you and will miss you.

Love you,

Callie

She labeled the letter and placed it with Brandon’s letter.  The she grabbed her bags and went out the door shutting it behind her quietly. Little did she know that Brandon had seen her leave and ran to the door. Brandon opened the door really fast.

“Callie. Callie. Where are you going?” Brandon said. 

“Go away and don’t follow me. You don’t want me to talk to you and you called me a bitch.” Callie said tears spilling over.  

“Callie i didn’t mean it. I wasn't in my right mind. Cals I love you so much and I cant believe i hurt you that much.” Brandon said and grabbed Callie hand and turned her around. She refused to meet his gaze.

“Callie. Babe look at me please.” Brandon says. Brandon puts his finger under Callie’s chin and lifted her chin up to force meet his eyes.  “Callie, I love you and will never say anything like that again I promise. Ok, i had am having a bad day. My dad died last night. But i will never take it out on you again i promise.I know it opened old wounds for you and Jude and i’m sorry. but please help me here.” 

Brandon leaned in and brushed his lips against Callies. Callie deepened the kiss locking her lips to Brandons. Callie drops her bags and uses her hands to pull Brandon closer. Brandons hands pulled Callie closer by her hips. They pulled away breathless. 

“I’m sorry Callie.”

“Your for sure forgiven. Just be sure to wake me up if you ever need to talk, or cry.”

“Done, if you kiss me again.” Brandon smirked

“Done” 

Callie brushed her lips quickly against Brandons and pulled back smirking. Brandon frowned. Then he leaned in and caught Callie’s lips with his own.  

“Lets go back to sleep.” Brandon said “Theres going to be some long days ahead of us.”

Brandon picked up Callies duffel and Callie grabbed her backpack and reached over and laced her hand with Brandons. They walk in together and up to Callies room to drop off her stuff and then to the living room where the others were still sound asleep. Brandon sat on the couch and pulled Callie onto his lap. Callie started to cry.

“I am sorry I have been making this night about me Brandon. You just lost your father and I should be holding you while you cry not the other way around.” Callie started to cry harder.

“Hey. Hey babe, I love you and will gladly hold you any time. We have both lost parents. We both can cry. Now lets go to sleep.” Brandon said with a few tear falling down his face. Brandon lays down on the couch and pulls Callie down on top of him. He reals her tears soaking his shirt. 

“Hey Callie babe whats wrong?”

“I miss my mom. Before you I had no one who truly cared about me. Thank you.” Callie said snuggling her head into B’s chest. 

“Anytime babe.” Brandon said holding Callie closer. “Any time” 

Callie and Brandon were asleep with in minutes.

______________________

Hey Guys! i have been really busy these last 7 months. If you still want more of this story please COMMENT and i will continue.