Chapter 1

This is set before the Brallie kiss. This is a fosters fanfic. it is a love triangle between Callie, Brandon, and Wyatt.
This is also my first fanfic so bear with me.
Happy reading!

Callie POV:
Saturday Night:

I am dating Wyatt. We have been dating for a few weeks but it isn't working out. We have been fighting about everything. From dates to go out to when to text each other. I texted him goodnight then rolled over. Then I heard my phone ding, I looked at it and it said it was from Liam Olmstead

"Oh God no.'I will kill everyone that you love if I didn't get back together with him or if you told the cops what has happened'"I whispered I rolled over and laid there for a while before I fell asleep.

Liam kidnapped me from school and was raping me.

" I will  kill everyone that you love if I didn't get back together with him or if you told the cops what has happened," he said

Then he threw me on the ground in the small cabin and took out a knife and began stabbing me in the stomach.
"No!!! no!!!" I screamed. He stabbed me 7 times then left. When he came back he brought a bloody Brandon into the room. He looked like crap. He had a bruised jaw and a swollen eye. Then Liam pulled out a gun and shot him.
"No!!!"
"Callie, Callie wake up."
"Liam no!!"
I shot up and saw Brandon looking down at me. I dove into his arms and began crying.
"Whats wrong Callie?"
"Liam was stabbing me then he shot you in the head, and he was raping me. and last night he texted me saying he will kill everyone I love if I tell anyone what happened!!" I said as I sobbed. He started hugging me and that made me feel safer than ever...
I soon fell fast asleep.

Brandon POV:
I woke up to a scream. I ran into Mariana's and Callie's room to find Callie screaming in her dream. Mariana could sleep through a bomb but I was surprised that moms hadn't come in yet. I go to Callie and shake her gently.
"Callie, Callie wake up."
"Liam No!!"
Callie shot up and into my arms. She began crying.
"What's wrong Callie?"
"Liam was stabbing me then he shot you in the head and, and he raped me and last night he texted me saying that he would kill everyone I loved if told what happened!!" she said through sobs.

I hugged her gently and rocked her. She quickly fell asleep. When I tried to leave, she gripped my arm really tightly. I soon fell asleep and was awoken by Lena walking in and yelling.
"Why the heck is you in here Brandon!"
"Callie woke me up when she was screaming last night and I came in and she wouldn't let me go."
"Why didn't you come to get me or mom?"
"I thought you would come in when you heard her scream!"
Callie shifted and woke up. She shot up when she realized where she was.

3rd Person POV:

Mariana awoke in the commotion.

"whats going on??"

"Callie was having a nightmare and screamed so I came in to help and must have fallen asleep.." Brandon replied

, "well lets get ready or you will be late for school..." Lena said

"NO!!!" Callie screamed

"whats wrong Cals??' Jude said running into the room  in a panic

"Li,Li,LI" Callie said before breaking down into tears

Brandon sat back down next to her and put his arm around her.

" you should tell them, they can help."

" can you tell them?" Callie wispered

"Sure,Well Callie has been getting threats from this guy Liam Olmstead. THey were basicly death threats to our family. Lastnight she had a nightmare that he was killing us so..."

"wait  did you say Liam Olmstead?" Lena said

'Yes." Brandod replied

"he just applied to the school"

"i dont want to go to school if he might be there" Callie said in a wisper

" you dont have to go but everyone else--" Lena started saying

"can Brandon stay too? i dont feel safe without him" callie interupted

lena looked between Callie and Brandon then simply replied "yes" then left the room.

Everyone soon left for school. Brandon went to take a shower and Callie went to make breakfast. Callie was at the stove when she felt the butt of a gun impact her head and she went down. the last thing she heard was" you are all mine now"

"Liam???" she wispered before darkness took over her.

Cliff hanger!! will post more later tonight..
How did you like it?? Review and tell me what I need to change. thanks!