Chapter 17

Brandon's POV

"Well…" Lena starts.

"Well what?" I ask impatiently.

"Well we just can't let anyone know… so no more staying home because of Callie. Be a normal kid and act like you're sick," Lena joked.

"Thanks mom," I kissed her cheek and ran up to my room.

I got back in bed with Callie and she snuggled close to me. I soon drifted to sleep.

Callie's POV

Brandon just came back and I heard everything with Lena.

I can't believe it. I'm causing all this crap. I feel so bad but I can't leave Brandon.

I hate keeping him up but I am keeping the whole house up if I am alone. He makes me feel safe because… I love him. He is safe. He's everything j could ever dream of. He is…

Brandon Foster.

3rd POV

*4:30 PM Marianna and Jesus get home from school, Jude is at Conner’s*

“We are home!” Marianna yells “Where is everyone?”

“Lena is the store, Stef is at work and Callie and Brandon are sleeping or so the note says.” Jesus answered his sister before bolting up the stairs. He went into Brandon’s room and sees Brandon and Callie snuggled up together. He couldn’t help but pull out his phone and take a picture for blackmail someday.

BAM!

“Owwww!!!” Jesus hears from downstairs and runs downstairs to find Marianna sitting at the bottom of the stairs with books scattered around her.

“Marianna are you ok?” Jesus asked then looked down at her ankle “Marianna what happened?”

“I went to go upstairs and I got up a few then remembered that I left something in the kitchen and turned suddenly and fell.” Marianna said and then started to cry in pain.

“Do you think it’s broken?” Jesus asked coming to his sister’s side and hugging her

Marianna nodded then started to cry out in pain.

“Hold on I have to get Brandon and Callie, I will be right back it will be ok.” Jesus said then ran upstairs and into Brandon’ room

“BRANDON CALLIE GET UP QUICK I THINK MARIANNA BROKE HER ANKLE!” Jesus yelled

The two were up in an instant and were downstairs before you could say ‘Marianna Foster’.

“Marianna are you ok?” Brandon asked still groggy from being woken up

She nodded then said “I think I broke my ankle.”

“Jesus call Lena have her go to the ER and meet us there, Callie call 911. It would hurt too much to get into the car. ” Brandon said

They did their tasks and soon Marianna was loaded on a stretcher and in the back of the ambulance.

“One of you going with her?” The EMT asked

“Jesus go, I will follow with Callie.” Brandon says

Jesus hops into the back of the ambulance and it was off. Brandon hopped into the car but Callie wasn’t quite as fast.

“Callie are you ok?” Brandon asked as she got into the car slowly

“I have been to the ER to much this month.” She replied

“Its ok Callie. Lena will meet us there and so will Stef.”

The rest of the drive was quiet. They arrived and went into the front lobby and saw Stef, Lena, and Jesus sitting in the chairs. Just then a doctor came out.

“Family of Marianna Foster?”

“That’s us.” They answered together

“Well she…”

TBC

What do you think? at least it wasn't Callie in the ER. Did Marianna brake her ankle? Stay tuned to find out.

Special thanks to:

Brallieloveforever

For being a great Co-author... 

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE !!!!!!

Love my little MINIONS!!