Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

*THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL 8:00 am*

Over the intercom: “CALLIE JACOBS AND BRADON FOSTER WILL BE EXCUSED FROM CLASS AT 10:30 AM FOR THE REST OF THE DAY THANK YOU.”

“Why is it only you and Callie leaving and not all of you?” Tayla asked Brandon during homeroom.

“Doctors appointment” was all Brandon said

Then the bell rang. Brandon jumped up and ran towards his next class.

“STOP! STOP!”  A voice said from the men’s room

He could recognize the voice anywhere. Callie. He ran in the bathroom to see Wyatt hitting Callie and kissing her hard. He could tell Callie didn’t want to be there. Then the door slammed behind him. Wyatt jumped away from Callie and straightened his shirt.

“Sorry you had to see that.” Wyatt said like it was normal then he walked out like it was nothing. Leaving Callie bruised on the floor.

“Callie are you ok?” Brandon said as he ran to Callie.

Callie nodded and then started to cry. Brandon pulled out his phone to call Lena. There was no way Wyatt would get away for this.

“Mom come to the men’s room in the north wing ASAP!”

“Brandon what’s wrong?” Lena said as she ran to the north wing of the school.

“Wyatt was beating up Callie in the bathroom when I heard her scream and now she is crying and I don’t know what to do.”

“Are you sure it was Wyatt?”

“Yes! I came in and he pulled away and walked away as if nothing was wrong.”

“Brandon!” Lena said as she came in to bathroom. ” OH CALLIE!”

“Brandon call mom and have her bring Mike. Wyatt can’t get away with this.”

*BRADNON ON THE PHONE WITH STEF*
*s=Stef, b= Brandon*

S: Brandon why are you calling me during school?

B: Mom bring dad and come to the school ASAP

S: what going on?

B: Wyatt beat up Callie.

S: we are on our way! Is she ok?

B: She seams fine, she won’t let go of me but she just got beat up and Wyatt forced her to kiss him in the men’s room on the north wing.