Part 16

(Bottom material😏⬆️)

——————

No ones POV:

Y/n: "what? What's that supposed to mean?" He holds Saikis hands

Saiki: "I-It means... that I-I can do wired things"

Y/n: "like what?" He raises a brow "and don't worry. I'm not scared or anything"

Saiki sucks in his breath and looks at Y/n "a-alright" saiki lifted his hand and looks at the spon on the table. Y/n follows his gaze and looks at the spoon. Saiki began to use his powers and curled up the spoon.

Y/n: "wow! That's awesome!" He said in amazement.

Saiki: "h-huh?" He looks up at him and blushes "r-really?". Y/n smiles and nodded "yeah!~" he hugged him.

Y/n: "I'm glad you told me~ I understand why you haven't told me tho~ I watched this show when the lead roll was just like you~" Y/n chuckled a little and so did Saiki.

Saiki smiles "I love you!~" he hugged him close. Y/n blushes and hugged him back "I love you too~"

Saiki smiles with closed eyes and he was blushing. Y/n looks at him and smirked a little. He lifted up Saikis chin and looks at his lips. He leans to them and kisses his soft lips softly. Saikis eyes widened and he blushes "hmmm~" Saiki made a happy noise and holds on his shirt as he kisses back. Y/n slowly pushes Saiki to the couch as they kiss. He slide his hands to his ass and groped it roughly. Saiki gasps to the kiss and closes his eyes "Hmm~ sir~" Saiki teased. Y/n chuckled a little "yes my little toy?~". Saiki pulled on his shirt and whispers "make me feel good~ sir~"

——————

Hey I'm sorry that I updated slowly. And I know it's not that good of a story but can some of you guys low-key stop saying negative stuff?
It's not many and you may not mean it in a negative way I just feel a little hurted in my heart when I read it.

I am an emotional person so. I would have really appreciate it. Cause I haven't had the best these days. A lot of pain physical and a lot of thoughts.

Well I hope you have a magical day and stay safe💕