Part 9

After a couple of weeks Y/n and Saiki have got to know each other a lot more.

Saiki have even meet Y/n's parents. That didn't go so well... well Y/n's mom knew that Y/n had a crush on Saiki so she embarrassed him a L O T. After that awkward dinner Satomi told the rest of the family about Y/n's crush on Saiki. Everyone was happy for him, and Yoshi teased him a L O T.

But here is the day... Y/n is going to ask Saiki out.

Finally.

Y/n's POV:

Today I'm going to ask Saiki out! Fuck yeah! I'm so pumped up right now. Just in five minutes school is done. And then, I'll tell him! I glanced at Saiki. He is so cute I can't stop thinking about him.

He is stuck in my mind 24/7. I don't mind it tho, my mind is full of pink when I'm thinking about Saiki. And I love pink🥰.

"RING!!!!!"
Oh yeah! Now it's show time! I stood up and walked to Saiki.
Y/n: "Hey Sa-"
Kokomi: "Saiki!" She runs past me. That bitch.
I know she is my cousin but damn. You don't need to take my future husband. And it's really obvious that she likes him even if she says she don't.

But Saiki is mine so back off.

I saw that Saiki didn't want to talk to her because he had is annoyed face on. I guess I have to save my prince from the evil witch.

Y/n: "Hey Saiki! Hey Kokomi. Sorry kokomi, Saiki and I have to a date to go to" I gave her a fake smile.

Before any of them could say anything I grabbed Saikis arm and dragged him out off the school.

Saiki POV:

Huh? A date?

—————