Part 6

(I really want Y/n to have a birthday soon. When do you want it to be?)

Y/n's POV:

I was knocked to the ground and heard "NII-CHAN!". And we all know who that is. Sho and Nami.

Y/n: "hello"
I said as I stand up with both of them clinging to my legs.

Sho: "I have been missing you!"
Nami: "I-I have been m-missing you too n-nii-chan"
Awww. Nami is always so cute. If you didn't know Nami and Sho is best friends but they are the absolute opposite. Sho is a loud kid. But Nami is really shy and quiet.
Y/n: "I have missed you two too. You ready to go home?"
Sho: "YEAH!"
Nami: "yes"
Y/n: "oh btw. This is my friend *points at Saiki* Saiki. He will be walking with us today."
Sho: "alright!"

He took Saikis hand and tried to drag him home while Nami looks at Saiki. She blushed and hide her face into my leg. I think somebody has a crush on Saiki~. But sorry Nami. Saiki is mine and he is to old for you. So it won't work.

I looked at Saiki that was looking at Sho that tried to drag him away.
Y/n: "Well. We have to go now so mom doesn't get mad"
Sho: "oh noooo. We have to hurry. Come on pink hair"

Saiki: 'yare yare'
We began to walk.
Y/n: "sorry about him Saiki. He can be a little annoying some times"
I sweat dropped while looked at Sho as he talking to himself.
Saiki: "it's okay. I don't care"

We got to my house and I turned to Saiki.
Y/n: "Do you want to come in? You can eat here if you want"
Saiki: "sure"