Part 20

-five years later-

Y/n's POV:

Now... now it's time... I'm finally getting what I have been wanting for. It's been a so long time since I had this dream. And now it's coming to reality. In finally going to marry the love of my life! Kusuo Saiki! Or more like soon to be Kusuo L/n😏.

I smiles as I put on my suit. Dad and Yoshi helped me. I am really nervous. I don't really know why. I have always been confident especially with everything related to love.
But I guess marriage is different. It makes you nervous even tho you don't have any reason for it.

But I am mostly excited to see Kusuo walking down the ile. I wanted him to wear a dress but he said no haha. I get it but he would be beautiful~ but he is beautiful with a suit to of course. And I'm happy anyway. Cause I am getting married!

I heard the door open and it was mom. She smiles softly at us and walked next to dad "it's time~" she said to me. I smiled brightly and nods "let's go~".

I had probably the biggest smiles on as i walked to the alter and stood next to Yoshi and my best buddies. The all smiles at me and hyped me up. I am so excited! And nervous-

I got interrupted by the music 'omg! Omg! Omg!' I screams in excitement in my head as I saw the door open. I thought I were going to see Kusuo first but instead I saw Sho and Nami holding hands. Nami was wearing a cute little white dress with a big bow. And Sho was wearing a suit. Sho was smiling brightly and waved at everyone. Nami was smiling a little but she was looking down.

I looked up behind them and then saw him. My soon to be husband. Kusuo. He looks so beautiful. He was wearing a suit similar to mine. But he looks so much more beautiful. Saiki was holding around his dads arm and he was a blushing mess. He looks up at me and smiles. I smiles back and I get happy tears in my eyes.

Saiki walked down the ile and gets to me. I thanked his father and holds his hands. Saiki smiles up at me and I smiled back. I kissed his cheek softly and stroked his hand "you look beautiful~". Saiki blushes and smiles "a-and you look really handsome~".

The ceremony started and we said our wonds. We both cried as we said them. And of course when we putted on the rings. I really like this ring~ I'll keep it forever~.

And then. It was kissing time "you can now kiss the grom~". I smirked and immediately kissed him. Saiki blushes and kisses me back. Everyone around us cheered and stands up.

I am finally married. To the most beautiful man in the whole world~ and he is a physic. Who would ever thought that?

But the most important thing. I love him. With all my heart💕

—————

"Ah" Saiki gasped as he woke up. He sat up in his bed and he rubs his head 'hmmmm' he whined a little 'I feel wired'. He slowly get out of his bed 'I feel wired... that dream felt like years'.

Saiki gets ready for school and he still had his ring on 'if I take this off I would have a bigger headache then I already have..' he yawned and as he looks at his ring.

Saiki walked downstairs while fidgeting with his ring a little 'hm, I want the one in my dream more..'. Saiki thinks as he started to eat breakfast. He gets his lunch ready and puts it in his bag.

Saiki sighed and he walked out of the front door 'I feel different today... like something is going to start... a change-' Saiki stopped walking when he saw a boy at his age walking out of the neighbors house.

He had black hair and glasses. He also had the signature green school uniform on. Saiki watched him as he walked away and the way to school. He felt a spark in his heart 'oh... I... I had dream about my future again' he smiles a little 'I guess I'll talk to you soon.... Y/n.... I'm excited~'

—————

And that's it. I am going to end this book here. I am so happy for all the support from everyone of you and I love you all. Thank you for reading this, voting and commenting. It really means a lot to me.

But if you haven't seen already I made a new book that is an Saiki k x male reader. But only this time it's a bottom/uke/sub reader. Many wanted it so I thought about making one😁

 Many wanted it so I thought about making one😁

I also made a new Levi x Female! Reader. It's a teacher x reader. But don't worry, the reader is 18 of course.

With love, from Author💕💕💕