Part2

'...'=thoughs

And sorry if this is bad. I don't have so much time so maybe I'm going to rewrite this chapter🤷

And btw English is not my first language so I'm sorry if spell some things wrong 😅.
————————————————

Saikis pov:

Just a normal day at P.K. Academy... We are getting a transfer student. Like all ways🙄. I can hear all the thoughts around the class room.
'I hope it's a girl'
'I hope it's a guy'
'They are probably some cocky dude'
'They could never be as hot as Teruhashi' (did I write that right?)

And so go on. It's probably some idiot like the rest of the transfer students. Yare yare. Well it's time for the class to start.

Teacher: "Settle down class. As you know we have a new transfer student, so come in Mr. L/n."

No ones POV:

Then a young man walked into the classroom. His black hair and pale skin, his strong jawline and strong build body was making him awfully handsome. And with his weak, yet strong red eyes made him look like a sexy vampire that every girl will droll over. And maybe even some boys to😏. He was wearing the schools uniform but without the jacked and some of his shirt bottoms was open. All of the students watched as he walked. It was kinda like a slow motion. Everything went slower right now. He then turned to the students. "Sup. The name is Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you😉"

——————————

Sorry is short
But here is a new "story". It's basically just a book with wallpapers for you phone. And Maybe some other pictures.

 And Maybe some other pictures

Author-chan💕