Part 17

Warning: 18+ ⚠️

Y/n smirked and attacked Saikis neck with wet kisses. He found his sweet spot and sucks on it hard. Saiki gasps a little "hmmm~ sir~" Saiki said and moans with a blush on his face.

Y/n smirked "let me make your dreams come to reality~ okay baby?~" he cupped saikis member in his hand. Saiki blushes heavily and nodded "o-okay sir~"

Y/n massages Saiki member in his hand and then slide his hand to his ass. Y/n groped his ass roughly and made Saiki gasp loudly "oh~ s-sir~". Y/n smirked and kisses him passionately.

He lets go of Saikis member and takes it to his ass "I'll give you some prep this time~". Saiki looks at him "I don't need it~ I-I'm physic remember~" saiki said. "I know~ but I also want to do this~" he takes off his pants and boxers. He then pushes his finger into his hole.

Saiki moans and grabbed his shirt hard "Y-Y/n!~". Y/n looks at him "that's~ not~ my~ name~" he slapped his thigh and pushes two fingers on his prostate. Saiki gasps in pleasure "oooohhh~".

After a few minutes saiki had cummed two times and Y/n finally was ready to put his member in. Saiki looks up at him and grabbed his shirt "sir~ do me h-hard~" he blushes from his own words. Y/n smirked and stroked his cheek "of course baby~". Saiki smiles a little tipsy and moans loudly when Y/n slammed all of his member in "oh fuck!~" y/n groans. Y/n thrusts fast and hard. The rooms get filled with Saikis moans and two body's slammed together over and over again (like music to my ears-😏).

Y/n thrusts faster and faster, harder and harder. He holds Saikis sides and he licked his nipple. Saiki moans in pleasure "you *pant* make me feel so good!~". Y/n smirked "that's good~ and you'll shall have your reward soon~". Saiki: "reward?~" he moans and looks at him. Y/n smirked "mhm~ this!~" he cums A LOT into Saiki. Saiki moans loudly and cums as well "t-that~ *pant* was good~"

I'm bad at writing smut so I hope it is good. And I tried a different writing style. I hope you like it 😁