Birthday Special

(For Saiki)

Sho's pov:

Yay! Party! I'm so excited! And we are going to celebrate A birthday at big brother boyfriends house! It's going to be really nice. I am super excited!

Right now I am in the bathroom and mommy is dressing me and Nami up. I am wearing a blue suit and Nami is wearing a red dress. We look so good! Mommy looks pretty as always with her blue dress.

After mommy did my hair done I went to Y/n's room. I know he has his boyfriend over. It's wired. We are going to his boyfriends house soon but they seem that they can't stay away from each other. I came to the door and he heard some loud music. Wow. Y/n music taste is awful! I knocked on the door and waited a little. He didn't answer so I opened the door to see what he was doiiiiii-ahhhhh! Ewwwww gross!

 He didn't answer so I opened the door to see what he was doiiiiii-ahhhhh! Ewwwww gross!

(Y/n and Saiki is kissing like like that. Saiki is of course laying on Y/n😏)

They always do that! Disgusting!
Sho: "YYYYYYY/NNNNN!"

Y/n POV:

Ughhhh! Why does Sho has to ruin everything?! I just want a nice make out with my beautiful boyfriend. I pulled back from the kiss and looked at Sho. Sho was standing there with disgust in his face. Saiki grabbed embarrassed and he hides his face to my neck.
Y/n: "what is it Sho? We are kinda in something"
Sho: "we are going to a partyyyyy!"

Sorry it's short. But I haven't had it so well with my body and mentally. But I hope you like this chapter