Part 7

Y/n POV:

We walked in. Yes! The others isn't here yet. Thats wonderful! Wow that sounds mean... okay, hear me out.

I love my family but, they can be a real pain in the ass. Like Dad is okay. But when Mom and Yoshi is in the same room *shakes head* it's real life bakugo family. And sometimes Sho joins to!

I took off my shoes and then helped Nami. While I helped her a saw something I would love to smack.

Saiki's ASS🤤. Oooo~ he is a thick boy. I like him even more now. I know what you think, I'm a perv. And yes... yes I am. And I'm not afraid to show it! I'm not as bad as Mineta, so it's okay.

I should get a pic. But the kids are here. That have to be for another time.

I told the kids that they can go and play in the living room while me and Saiki went to my room.

Saiki's POV:

(He has on the special ring btw)

I followed Y/n into his room. I don't know why but, I feel kinda bubbly while being here. I hate it.

Like I want to smile. It's like eating coffee jelly. Oh crap, now I want coffee jelly.

Y/n opened the door and we walked in. Wow

It's amazing

It's amazing. I have never seen anything like this before. He is rich for sure. He have a aquarium in his room! It must be peaceful. But what a pain in the ass when he have to clean that.

Y/n: "So this is my room. I hope it isn't to much *he rubbed the back off his head *"
Of course it's to much.
Saiki: "it's cool"
I mean, It is cool.
Y/n: " *smile* alright! Want to do some homework?"

I nodded and blushed a little bit. What the hell? Why?

...His smile is cute...

We both sat down and started the homework. It wasn't a challenge at all, so I got bored.

I took off my ring to hear Y/n thoughts.

Y/n's thoughts: 'hmmm. This is so boring! I just want to make out with Saiki and squeeze his ass. Hahaha, I know I have just meet him, but I feel something there. I hope he feels the same. I mean, he is shy I think, so maybe he doesn't think about stuff like that.
God he is soooooo HOT! I want to pin him down to the bed and-'

Alright that's enough. I'm pretty sure he likes me. And to be honest, I don't know if I like him or not. I have never been in love before. But, I kinda also want to make out with him.

Holy cow what am I saying! This is crazy. I can't believe it. Yare yare, I am, in love with him. That's weird. He must have some kind off powers. Or maybe some kind of...

Y/n: "Hey Saiki? Do you want some coffee jelly?"

...god.

Saiki: "Marry me"