Part 10

Halloween special - Birthday special - 20k reads special - Smut warning👀

(I'm sorry I didn't make a chapter for the date but I wanted to make a chapter for Y/n that is on Halloween. I can make a bonus chapter for the date if you want to. Just let me know)

(And let's just pretend that corona never existed)

(And btw Saiki does have his ring on. And I don't remember if it blocks his powers or only the thought shit. But now it blocks his powers)

No ones POV:

After Y/n's and Saiki's date they went to another one. And now, properly everyone at school knew about their relationship. They weren't together yet but... it was about a few days until Y/n were going to ask Saiki.

Cause Y/n decided that a loooong time ago. He knew they were going to be together since the day he saw him. He is a real simp for his pink haired crush.

That's pretty clear. Everyone can see that. Every time he looks at Saiki his eyes goes: 😍. So... it was no surprise, that he L O V E S Saiki. (Like we all simps do-)

But let's go to where Y/n is now. He is in is room getting ready for a Halloween. He is very excited but it's one problem..... it's his birthday too. And of course everyone forget it because it's Halloween. Y/n is a little sad but tries to hide it. Because he doesn't want people to feel bad for forgetting. His family of course remembered but his friends didn't. Not even his friends that he have known his whole life didn't remember. Y/n sighed while he stood in front of the mirror in his costume. Y/n wasn't planning on wearing a costume this Halloween because he wasn't going to have a Halloween party. This year he was invited to one. Kaidos party... well, he didn't really want to go so he are going trick or treating with his siblings. Like every good big brother will do😉. But. He didn't want to do it alone so he asked if Saiki wanted to come. And of course he said yes. Even if Saiki doesn't like Halloween as much as Y/n but as long as he is with his crush he is just fine.

(This is his costume)He had his glasses off and he had contacts on

He had his glasses off and he had contacts on. Lucky for him his has already red eyes so he doesn't need to do anything for that part. He did nothing to his hair and goes downstairs. Sho and Nami was dressed as ghost.