Part 3

!Not edited!

'....': thoughts

Your POV:

It soon lunch and I hate to say it. But I just know that all of my new classmates are going to come and ask me to eat with them. And how do I know that? ......That's a secret I never tell😉 (I'm not sorry😏).

I was done with the work I've have gotten and began to look at the class. Everyone look pretty normal- Oooooo his fine as hell.

With that cute pink hair, those crazy glasses and that emotionless face. Just. my. type.

Ringgggg!!!

Teacher: "okay guys, it's lunch."

And there it is. 1. 2. 3. Look up. There they are.
You: "oh hello.*smile*"
Girls: "kyyyyaaaa!"
Girl 1: " do you want to sit with us?"
Girl 2: "yeah we can show you around the school if you like!"
Girl 3: " you can have my lunch!!!"

And so go on, until a very interesting guy came up and all the girls got behind me. I look him, and yes he has some special looks but I'm not judging.

Strange face: "heyyyy buddy. Do you want to eat with me and my other buddies?"
You: " 'Then I can get away from this girls. And he probably don't get so many girls to seat with him sooo' yeah sure, thanks!"
The girls: " 'NOOOOOOOOO' "
Strange face: "okay. Let's go."
You: "ok. Hey, what's your name? *starts walking*"
Strange face: " ah! The name is Riki Nendou."
(If that's wrong

"(If that's wrong

*thats me⬆️)

While we walked to the place he's friends (or as he says "his buddies") were he talked about who knows what. I just want to enjoy the bento mom made. Nendo then stopped and sat down on a table and I sat next to him.

Nendo: "hey buddies, I brought the new kid"

I looked around the table. Girl with glasses and brown hair. Purple hair guy. A wired kid with red things on his hands. Oh! And that
hot-ass pink haired. A ginger. And blue h-
You: " KOKOMI!"
Kokomi: "!"