To Survive (Chapter 1 Part 3)

I looked around the dorm area, since I hadn't had time to search it in the afternoon. I noticed my room  was the first on the left, right infront of Kyoko's. I turned the door knob and it opened. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I quickly looked at the room feeling a bit uneased. That feeling being there mostly because of the camera... I placed everything I had in my pockets in the drawer of the desk noticing the sewing kit, which I ignored for now.

I placed my blazer on the chair. I pulled out the hairtie out of my hair. My ponytail was so tight it was starting to give me a headache. I brushed trough the mess with my fingers. While doing so the doorbell of my room. It wasn't nighttime yet so I decided to answer the door. I replace my mask over my nose. I opened the door to see Kyoko.

Kyoko: Can I talk to you?

I noded and invited her in. 

Kyoko: Can I take another look at your Handbook?

Without even answering I walked over to my desk and grabbed my e-Handbook. I handed it to her. While she did so I simply sat on my bed. Now was the first time I actually got a good look at her. She also wore gloves and her hair colour was exactly like mine. As I observed her, she cut short my thoughts.

Kyoko: You're staring.

I looked away. Celestia was mysterious, that smile on her face it seemed so fake and it was obvious, but at the same time there wasn't anything giving away that she was feeling something else. As for Kyoko, she is simply a brick wall. No emotions at all. And me well it's a simple mask that helps me cover up. Why do I bother even wearing that thing-

Kyoko: Why do you wear that mask?

I looked back at her unsure what to answer. I wasn't so sure myself. 

Asu: It's none of your business.

She looked at me although something was different. Her look had become a glare. 

Kyoko: What is your motive to hide your face and Ultimate. 

Asu: Why should I tell you. Afterall we just met.

As both of them glaring at each other, Kyoko was wondering why was Asu acting like her. She refused to give away her Ultimate only, because she failed to remember, and she simply hides her emotions to not give herself away. But the girl sitting infront of her, she was doing the same thing. The question is why...

Asu: You're staring. 

Kyoko: I know.

She handed me my handbook back which I took. She walked over to the door, but looked at me one last time

Kyoko: If you need anything come and knock.

She left my room, I knew what she was thinking. I knew I was acting like her, but somehow I wasn't. My motivation for keeping myself hidden couldn't be the same. Two people having amnesia would be unlikely wouldn't it. I shook the thoughts away. I knew what was awaiting me tomorrow. 

I locked the door and got ready to take a shower. As the water hit my face I started thinking about the whole situation. We had to kill each other to get out or we stay here forever. Something must be going on... Something happened... the question is what? 

After a couple of minutes of talking out loud to myself to try and organize my thoughts I turned the shower off and got ready for bed. As I laid there I couldn't get my brain to stop. One question after the other rushed in my head. All of them, left unanswered. As the thoughts flodded, the hours flew by. When I heard a second announcement I was suprised. It felt like the nighttime announcement had just been announced... it was already morning.