Revenge of the dead (Chapter 5 part 4)

The trial was about to start. 

I was nervous, but at the same time confident about what was going to happen. 

This would be the trial where the dead finally takes revenge.

-------

Byakuya: Well then, let's discuss the specifics of the victim. First, we need to clarify who exactly the unidentified victim is. 

Yasuhiro: It's Kyoko! There's no explanation! 

Sakura: Yasuhiro... Kyoko is standing right there.

Yasuhiro: No! That's a ghost! 

Celeste: You must be joking, Kyoko is standing right there. Plus ghosts aren't real.

Yasuhiro: How can you be so sure!!!! 

Aoi: She has legs and stuff...

Yasuhiro: Well that's jsut because... she's like the latest evolution in ghost technology! 

I already was faceplaming, how did Yasuhiro actually managed to survive this long, although I had to admit it did make me laugh a bit.

Celeste: This is absurd. If you do not have anything intelkigent to say keep your mouth shut. 

Byakuya: There's a limit to how much ridiculousness I can tolerate...  

Makoto: Um, okay... so I just have to prove that the corpse isn't Kyoko, right? 

Sakura: It seems as such.

Makoto: Then let's compare Kyoko's traits to the traits of the dead body. 

Aoi: Her traits...? 

Makoto: I'm talking about her gloves. They'll give us some insight into the mystery, I'm sure of it. 

Byakuya: In that case, I think it would be helpful if someone explained why she actually wears those gloves. 

Kyoko: And would you happen to know the answer? 

Byakuya: In fact, Monokuma told me. Apparently you have scars on your hands you don't want anyone to see. 

That son of a bear. He better watch out for what's coming for him, spilling secrets like that. 

Aoi: Oh! You know, now that I think about it... the corpse wasn't wearing any gloves right!

Yasuhiro: They probably just got burnt in the explosion. I'm not convinced! The ghost is just trying to fool us all!

Toko: H-How can someone be so stupid...

Yasuhiro: That "Kyoko" there is just a ghost! 

Toko: I-Impossible... 

Yasuhiro: Okay, then prove it! Prove she's not a ghost!

Celeste: This is pointless... 

Aoi: The dead body wasn't wearing gloves! 

Yasuhiro: They got burnt up in the explosion! 

Toko: Then... she was wearing gloves before the explosion..?

Yasuhiro: Well, yeah! She must've been wearing gloves! 

Makoto: No, there's no way the corpse was wearing gloves. Whoever it was, they were fake nails, remember? I imagine trying to wear gloves over nails like that would have been a pretty big pain. Beside, Kyoko wears gloves to hide her hands, right? It's be pretty weird for someone who's self-conscious about their hands to wear fake nails, don't you think?