To Survive (Chapter 1 Part 10)

Aoi: Wh-What the...?

My eyes widen by what was infront of us. Junko was... killed.

Asu: What the hell! What is wrong with you! Why did you kill her!?

I walked over to him. 

Monokuma: Volunteering to be another exemple-

Asu: What ever that none sense you're doing or saying, why did you kill her!? 

Monokuma: Isn't this a little out of character for you Asu!? Come on we both know she deserved this!

Asu: She didn't deserve to die! What is wrong with you! 

Monokuma: Putting up a show are you now, well as much as I would ENJOY do another exemple. I won't give in this time! 

As he said that I felt my troat close up. Like someone was choking me. I was coughing trying to catch my breath. I fell down to  my knees. I ripped the mask off trying to get some air, but it  was useless. I fell to ground on my knees.

My vision started to blur and I could see some blood on the floor. I heard someone running to me. 

Aoi: Asu! Please... not you too!

Monokuma: She is going to be fine, but sometime you have to show a little dominance ya know! You teenagers are really rebel! I have to keep you in line!

As my vision slowly faded away, I felt someone laying me down on my side. I started to recover the ability to breath

Asu: I'm-I'm fine... I'll be okay. But I swear one day I'll hit when you less expect it.

Monokuma: Big words from someone who just almost chocked to death! Anyway, none of that matters right now. I have something I'd like to give you to help you in your serach for the blackened! This little file has all the information I've gathered about the death in question. I like to call it... The Monokuma File! I mean, maturally you guys aren't experts at this kind of thing, so you can only do so much with a corpse. So instead, I've gathered up everything I know about the circumstances and cause of death. What's that? How do I know the cause of death, you ask? Cuz the surveillance cameras picked up the whole thing! I got to see it all go down!

Like nothing had just happened he kept his show going.

Kyoko: Wait, so then... you know who killed Sayaka?

Monokuma: Of course I do! Isnt' that right Asu?

He looked again at me. Like he was pointing the finger at me. 

Everyone turned to me at once. 

Asu: What. 

Monokuma: Oh no reason, simply was making sure you were listening! But you know I couldn't make a fair judgement if I didn't know who dunnit!

Kyoko: That's a good point. The judge has to be able to make the proper decision. That's somehow comforting. 

Monokuma: Now then, please put your full effort behind your investigation! After all, you don't have any choice but to give it your best shot! Seriously, you don't have a choice! 

And like he always does he vanished into thin air.