Revenge of the dead (Chapter 5 part 1)

I was currently in my dad's old... dorm. I connected Alter Ego to the internet and I had now access to the cameras. The body was still infront of the office and it seemed untouched. I could see everyone on the cameras. I saw Kyoko walking in circles in her room, she was probably wondering where I was. Celeste seemed to be in her own thoughts... I felt bad for doing this, but if I want to help them, then I have no choice. 

Alter Ego: Hey Athea! Do you want me to inflitrate the execution file. 

Athea: Yes, please... Since no one actually murdered someone and I just need them to be able to access the last floor the person excuted will need to be saved. 

Alter Ego: Got it! It's so nice to feel useful again! 

I smiled, I had worked on his programming so he was able to execute orders vocally. I had placed files all around the last floor, so when they will be able to access it then it will be easier to solve this whole damn mystery. 

After a couple of minute, I realised that it was probably nighttime. I also had found a way to listen to the trials. There was camera in the trial room, but was always desactivated unless there was a trial. With Alter Ego by my side things will go faster. 

Soon morning came around although things were weird... It seemed there wasn't a morning anouncement, I checked the cameras and there it was, Byakuya and everyone except Kyoko, Celeste and Makoto, dismanteling a Monokuma. 

Athea: Hey Alter Ego, did you hack into the Monokuma system?

Alter Ego: I'm still working on it why? 

Athea: It's nothing... 

What was going on... Did the mastermind do this?  They apprently decided to break down the other door that was locked, not the principal office, because I'm pretty sure they would of noticed the dead body... 

They found out about the whole airing thing... Kyoko and Celeste had joined the others... Although Makoto was still missing... After that they went to the principal office and... there it was. 

Readers  pov:

Aoi: Again!? Who is it? 

Kyoko approached the body and lifted a bit of the white cover. She saw lavender hair... 

Byakuya: Who is it, tell us. 

Kyoko: It's Athea... 

Yasuhiro: What!? Someone actually killed her...

Celeste: It seems as such. 

Sakura: Who would do such a thing... 

Byakuya: Well at least we don't have to worry about her anymore. She's dead, that's good. 

Aoi: Don't say that! 

Byakuya: What don't tell me you actually cared. She was the traitor and died it's nothing surprising if you want my opinion.

Kyoko: Let's not start a fight about this. 

Aoi: Kyoko, aren't you sad? Athea was your sister afterall. 

Kyoko stayed quiet. Of course she wanted to cry, but she knew that this wasn't the right moment. Celeste also felt terrible, but what could she have done, Athea isolated herself the past couples days.

Soon his voice was heard again. 

Monokuma: Hey kiddos, so whose body is it? 

Yasuhiro: Wait you don't know!? 

Monokuma: Nope! 

Kyoko: Do you know who did it? 

Monokuma: Of course I do! Now here is the Monokuma file don't forget!

Athea's pov:

Out of nowhere Monokuma arrived again. After a bit they all went investigating. Soon enough the class trial started... I realised that I should of actually target someone... The arguments were all over the place, it seem Kyoko couldn't even make sense of it, although it fell on the hand on the mastermind often. Makoto being the one blaming them... at that point I knew that he'd be the sacrifice... Kyoko, me and Makoto were thorns in the masterminds foot, even if I was the traitor.

To my suprise the Mastermind gave up on the trial. They arrived at a no conclusion ending. They even admitted that they didn't know who was the culprit and just wanted to hear everyone fight for the despair... 

So the trial ended... A new floor would be revealed, but there was no blackened... Although everyone knew it wasn't suicide. Although, I took Sayaka's body too which had the same "cause of death" as me. So I guess it was really hard... and since the murder wasn't caught on camera... it only makes sense. 

But it didn't matter, at least everyone was safe and they could investigate. That's what needed to happen. At least this time I didn't have to save someone. 

So that's how my first two days as someone "dead" begun... although it will quickly came to an end.

(A/N: I hate doing these A/N, but now that there's so many views on this I'm getting nervous for the ending and want to make sure it's good and I have finals and projects coming up, so update will be slower, but I'll probably try to get a chapter a week  and when my semester comes to an end I'll be able to finish this story!)