Still Having a Part of Him

Bob POV

We were having a dinner party in honor of Crystal, who was a big member of Blue Pegasus and I personally invited Bella, since I feel it was only right. The party was going great, people were drink, dancing, and enjoying the food. As I looked around the ball room, I couldn't find Bella.

Oh dear, where did she go?

I walked around and found The Trimens, drinking at the bar.

"Hibiki, Ren, Eve, Ichiya, have you guys seen Bella? I can't seem to find her." I asked 

Ren and Eve pointed at the balcony doors.

"Hibiki tried to talk to her, but she shut him down quiet quickly." Eve said 

"Yeah, I've never seen a girl dismiss him as quickly as she did. She did it in one look!" Ren said, holding up one finger.

I shook my head as I sigh.

Of course she did, but I want nothing less of her. 

"Well, thank you guys, I'm going to talk to her to see what's up." I said, waving goodbye as I walked

"Bye Master!" They said 

I made my way to the balcony doors and found Bella standing there, her back to the door. Bella cleaned up really nice for this event. The dress she picked tonight was very beautiful on her. It was a bright red A-line off-the-shoulder sweep train chiffon dress with ruffled split front with a pair of black heels that made her pretty tall. For accessories, she choice a small gold chain that was holding a gold ring around her neck. For makeup, she wore little but did wear a bright red lip that matched her dress. Finally, she did her hair in a sleek bun, just like her mother with a gold pin holding it together.

Oh, Crystal if only you could only see your daughter.

I then clear my throat and she turned, shocked but quickly calm down.

"Hi Bob." She said before turning back out to the world

In her hand was her necklace, which I found a little strange but something seem familiar about this ring. I couldn't place it though, so I joined her side, touching her shoulder. She looked at me before sighing, looking back out.

"You know what I did today?" She asked

"Shut down Hibiki in record time?" I joked

She chuckled as she looked at me, before sighing again, looking out.

"Well yes, but no." She said, leaning on the railing 

I grew worried about her and I crossed my arms.

"What happened dear?" I asked

Bella exhaled as she hung her head.

"Well, I got into a fight with Laxus about being the next Master of Fairy Tail. Got a big bruise on my neck, currently covered by makeup." Bella said as she turned around, resting against the railing and pointing at her neck

I thought something was off with her neck but I kept it to myself.

"Really, what else happened?" I asked 

Bella sighed again as she looked down at her ring.

I wonder who's ring that is?

"I told Leo I love him." She said 

My mouth dropped opened in joy and I gasped.

"Good job girl!" I said, wrapping an arm around her

As I did, I saw tears start to fall, which were blacken by her mascara. Quickly worry covered my body and I pulled out my handkerchief, holding it out. Bella took it and started wiping her eyes, cleaning up her face.