Painful News and Moving on

Leo's POV

It's been about a month and half since this war with Karen started, Bella being by my side the whole time, but I told her to move on. It's been a week since she moved to Magnolia, joining her grandfather's guild, which I'm happy for her, she's finally moving on with her life. I just don't know if I'll ever see her again, but I was planning going back to the sprit world, since I feel it's been long enough. If Karen were to abuse Aries, I can always do it again, but that's when I got the news from Bob.

No, she can't be gone! I didn't mean for any of this! I just wanted to teach her we were more than tools, we were people just like her. Every kick, punch, and fight hurt us, but she couldn't see that.

I cried for what seem for days after being banned from the spirt world, forced to live on earth until my life force drain, then I was died with no chance of coming back. I sat in the church in hope of this just being a bad dream, but I never woke up. 

This is all my fault. I killed her, just wanted her to see that she was hurting us.

Then I heard the door to the church open, my head shooting up, hoping to see Karen, but it was Bob. A look of worry as he entered, closing the gasp between us.

"Leo, I know you're hurt and you blame yourself but I think you need someone to talk to." Bob said, worry growing in his words

I sighed as I rubbed my face.

"Why would I do that? There's nothing to talk about. I killed Karen, and now I'm banned from the spirt world. I means I have to live here until my life force drains." I said 

It was true, there was nothing to talk about. Everything was already set in stone, nothing I could do.

Bob then sighed as his hands drop.

"Fine, I'll leave you." He said, walking away from me 

Thank god, I just want to be left alone.

I hung my head again, as I thought about Karen and everything I did to her. After a few days, I knew it was time to move on. I wanted to forget it all, so I left Blue Pegasus, becoming someone different. I got different clothes, dropping the suit and tie shit, getting glasses to hide my eyes, which were tried. Also, I stopped going by Leo, changing it to Loke. As went to leave the shop, I saw myself in a full-length mirror. I stopped and looked at myself. My eyes looked tried as I scanned my body. I sighed as I pulled up jacket up.

This will have to do. I don't know if Bella will know me in this form, but I don't care. I'm a murder and now I must pay for what I did.

I headed into Magnolia and found the Fairy Tail building. When I walked in I saw how lively the guild truly was, much different then Blue Pegasus. People were chatting with one another, some picking job to make money, and some were just eating. At the bar were two women, one with white hair, who was standing behind the bar, and the other had black hair. The two were talking at the woman with black hair raised a glass to her lips, but then it clicked.

That's Bella. She looks good and pretty hot.

Bella's outfit didn't change much but she still looked good. Rocking a light blue halter top with a gem on the collar, darker denim shorts, dark navy blue boot which clipped under her shorts, a pair of dark blue gloves, which had a silver ring and bracelet, and a blue armband. Her black hair was nice a sleek as it flowed behind her. It wasn't until I saw the white girl whisper something to Bella, when I realized, I was staring at her. My face heated up as I quickly looked at the ground, clearing my throat. Then the sound of footsteps coming closer filled my ears. I looked up and saw Bella was only a few feet from me.