Facing the Problem

Bella's POV

Three years have gone by since Leo joined the guild under the name Loke. This were great, I had him by my side and we did things together, but things have changed. Karen's death is taking a toll on him and I see it, but he doesn't. Since he joined the guild, he gotten this habit of flirting with any female with a heartbeat, which I understand trying to forget what has happened, but he doesn't see how much pain it put me in. Anytime he try's to "flirt" with me, I ignore him and often walk away. I can't even look at him because he's not the man I fell in love with years ago, but I guess everyone deals with death differently. He just, a playboy and anything he says to me, I take with a grain of salt.

I was sitting at the bar with a glass in front of me, full of whiskey. Mirajane was handing the bar as normal and I was minding my own business as Natsu and the new girl got a job. 

Recently, Lucy joined the guild, she was a Celestial Spirit mage. Leo ran into her and tried to flirt with her, but once he found out she was a celestial mage, he ran. Karen did a number on him but those girls seem to be keeping him occupied. Good for him, I don't care, it's not like I wish I was the one sitting next to him, talking to me. No! I'm not mad that his comment aren't genuine anymore! It's not like my feeling are getting hurt!

As my rage took hold of me, I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to jump and quickly looking around. I then saw a scared Mirajane, that's went the smell of blood fill my nose. I looked down and saw the broken glass that held my drink was now in my hand, currently bleeding onto the countertop.

"Well, fucken hell." I said as I removed my glove quickly, throwing it to the side

Mirajane quickly walked away from me, coming back shortly after with a kit in her hand.

"Here, let's get your hand wrapped before taking you to the ER." She said 

I sighed as I nodded.

"Good job self, getting pissed about Leo and end up breaking a glass. I should know better." 

Then the I felt someone behind me, causing me to look up as Mirajane wrapped my hand and I saw Leo standing there.

Shit, I said my last thing out loud.

He sighed as he lead over me, literally pushing himself on me as he stood behind me.

What is he trying to do? Keep me from moving?

"I'll take her to the ER." He said 

Lovely, just what I need today

Mirajane smiled as she finished wrapping my hands.

"Good, now keep that above your heart." She said as she grabbed my hand quite quickly, which shot pain up my arm

"Fuck." I said through my teeth as I pulled my hand towards my chest

Damn emotions getting the better of me! 

Leo then touched my shoulder before getting his arms under me, picking me up from my seat like a bride.

Well, then I guess this is on the agenda today. I mean, he's going to spend time with me, so I guess I can't complain

I didn't even try to fight it because I was just so done with life at I didn't fight it, but some of the girl tried to.

"Loke! What are you doing?!" One whined, pulling at his arm

"I'm trying care of Bella. She has glass in her hand." Leo said

The girls whined some more but Leo seemed to hold his ground.

"I can't believe you're helping that tramp!" One yelled