Being Whole Again

Mirajane's POV

It's been about a week and half since we all found out Loke is a spirit named Leo, who is now owned by Lucy as well as being welcome back to the spirit world. In that time, we had finished rebuilding Fairy Tail and Bella has been spending a lot of time in our new library, as if she was looking for an answer to something, but I have no clue. Somedays she doesn't come out of there, I think she even sleeps there! I check on her and bring her drinks and food, making sure she's doing okay. When I would bring food and drinks to her, I would check to see what she was reading but none of it made sense to me, so I would just leave her alone, waiting for Lucy to come back for her to tell Bella that Leo is alive.

It was a normal day, people drink and eating, getting jobs when Team Natsu came back from their vacation that Leo sent them on thanks to Lucy. Lucy came in and Levy took her on a tour of the new building, coming to the bar after it all. She sat down as she rested her head on the bar, clearly tried from everything.

"Hey, Lucy, can I ask a favor from you?" I asked, walking over to her

Her head came up, resting her arms on the bar.

"Yeah, sure. What's up?" She asked

I pointed towards the library and her eyes followed.

"I need to talk with Bella. She's been in the library for the past few days, not even leaving. She looking for a answer to something and also, I think you should tell her about Leo." I said

Lucy looked at me in fear but I waved my hand up.

"She not going to hurt you. She really like you, so you're good." I said

It was true, Bella did like Lucy.

Lucy nodded her hand back and forth before sighing.

"Alright, I'll do it." She said, getting up and heading towards the library

"I'll check on you guys in ten minutes if you don't come out!" I called

Lucy gave me a thumbs up as she got to the door of the library.

Lucy POV

I was scared of Bella, she is so powerful and quickly. She could kill me in a second, but Mirajane said she like me, so I should be good. Right?

I entered the library, see a determined Bella reading different books. All about ghost, supernatural, and dead creatures to that sorts.

Why is she reading about this stuff? I didn't take her as that type of person.

Bella's head soon came up and her eyes fell on me. That when I saw the chain with a gold ring on it.

What the?

She smiled at me and waved me to come closer. I did as I was told, coming closer and sitting down.

"That's some reading you've been doing." I said

Bella chuckled as she rubbed her neck.

"Yeah, I haven't been able to figure this out." She said

Figure out what?

A look of confusion covered my face and Bella sighed.

"Well, you're probably going to think I'm crazy, but when I went down to Blue Pegasus for my mother's dinner, I went to Karen's grave and I saw her." She said

Just like Leo said.

"And for some reason, she was actually there, like I could touch her, push her, and hug her. When I asked her why she was there, she said that she was there to tell me I was right." Bella said, holding her hair back as her elbows rested on the table