The Adventure of Three Little Pigs Part 2

Chapter 39

"Why in hell are we here? Now, explain it to me, Gavin. " I asked him emphatically before deciding to return to my seat and wait for the train to stop.

"Like what I said, I want to go here. Don't you like it? " His eyebrows are still rising, as if in that way, he can convince me. But there, he was mistaken. I am not Mary Sean Ivanovich for nothing.

"Tell me or I will save everyone who would die right here." I speak strongly and mix it with deception. Yes, I'm a guardian of the soul. Yes, I still can't remember everything about my ability. But I know that my presence scares all the grim reapers next to every passenger on the train we ride. If I interfere here, they will work on a bunch of papers.

"You can't do that!" Gavin's smile disappeared this time. What did he think of me, stupid?

"Then tell me, what exactly are we going to do here in Japan?" I have an idea of what will happen, unlike before, though I want a clear answer.

But this time he gave me a forced smile. "We were here for vacation, Mary." At that point, I knew he was threatening. If Saint's eyes were really cold when staring, Gavin's eyes were full of fervour. Fervour can be felt by the way he looks, even though he is smiling.

But Saint can't stop me, so no one can.

"Okay, I'll count from one to three. If you still don't tell me what we're going to do here, I will save everyone here today. " When I said that, all the grim reapers around us turned to me. I could feel the tension and even their deadly gaze. "I'm not kidding Gavin. Don't even try it with me. If I say something to save a life, they will have salvation. " I'm making a strong threat. There is no fear or emotion. Although I do not know if what I am mumbling is right, through Gavin's reaction, I know it is right.

I saw how he gulped and scrutinized each grim reaper inside.

"We will reap souls today." There, my suspicion was confirmed.

Full of worry, I barely looked at the people around us. They look at me weirdly, maybe because I enunciate alone. However, this is not the right time to think about that.

"Why do they all have to die? Is it because of someone's karmic death again? I don't think that's right! " I scolded Gavin loudly. I could hardly control my emotions. It is not just a simple soul capture that will take place in front of me because now it is the death of so many people.

Gavin's face lost emotion. He seems to have done that for so long that he would not be carried away by the emotions I have.

"It was designed by the creator, Guardian of Soul. A bigger catastrophe will occur if it changed or altered. " He seriously pointed out the cause of my deepening breath.

"But why not save them if there is a way?" I screamed as my eyes widened. "Gavin, I know you used to be a human too. You know how it feels to die? What about their families? It's very unfair!"

"Calm down, Guardian of the Soul. The creator never decides unjustly on human fates. All their sins are weighed before they return. It is like your sin of suicide. " I was stunned by what he said and could not speak. "If we fully understand each other, here is the death note for you." He took something slightly inside his cloak and from there he took out the three envelopes like what Saint had given me before. "We will proceed in three." My lips parted at what he said.

What the hell?

"What are you talking abou—"

I was about to finish what I was about to say when it seemed like something exploded from the end of the train, causing the passengers inside to tremble and scream. However, I turned my attention to Gavin more when he started counting. No emotion and nothing on the face.

"Three." That's where all the grim reapers stand. At that point, I seemed to be crying over what was happening. I was very nervous and felt extreme sadness, astonishment, and resentment.

"Two."

At that point, I wanted to ask God why he was doing this to humans. Why do such tragedies have to happen to everyone? Why does he do this when he said he loved us?

"One."

Along with the loud explosion and burning of the subway we were riding in, was my realization of God's reason. He does this to make each person aware, just like the way he awakens my eyes to let me know how important human life is. Something I did not appreciate, I cut with the rope I used to commit suicide.

Both of them had fun until they saw a turtle walking slowly. They asked him why it was so slow to walk, but he answered that it was because that was the characteristic of a turtle.

I M _ V E N A