||Savior ||

I know I know this is really late no need to remind me. I made this angsty because you know. Character development. Idek. So Uhh here. I do want to keep writing this tbh I didn't know what to write so this chapter might be trash.🤡

*Forehead Kiss*

I thought about what I just said. It finally clicked for me. I can't believe I fell for this bullshit like an idiot. I fell right into his trap. Damn it I can't believe I was this stupid how could I not have seen it before.

"You bitch.."I chuckle, shaking my head. He gives me a curious glance. "I can't believe it," I murmur to myself.

"Master, is something wrong?" He uttered.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" I yelled but I couldn't look him in the eye. He jumped from my lap.

"Katsuki, what's wrong?" He was trembling slightly.

"It was all fake, wasn't it! Don't say my name like we're friends you bastard!" I shout.

"What are you talking about?" His eyes started watering again. It hurt me but then I remembered it's all fake it's all a lie.

"I-I CAN'T BELIEVE I-..fell in love with you!" I whispered the last part. My heart ached at the betrayal.

"Bakugou.." He reached out to touch my face. I slapped his hand away. Lighting a small explosion in the palm of my hand.

"GET THE HELL OUT... Please just go..." he slowly teared up walking away as my spark died out. He grabbed his shoes and stared at me with those eyes before finally closing my door.
My whole body trembled with rage. I was so fucking stupid for falling for a pretty face. I naively believed that there was a chance for me. For us... This is what I get for letting people in.

I laid in my bed. I could smell his scent. It seemed to fill my room. It seemed to calm me down. Wait no! I stood up quickly. "FUCK!"
I grab my shoes slamming my door on the way out.
I shoved my hands in my pockets. As I walked out of the dorm building. The cold air biting my skin. Tears welled up in my eye.

"I'm so fucking weak."

Todoroki's POV

He yelled at me. I could see it in his eyes. He was angry. But what did I do? He hasn't yelled at me like that in such a long time. But for some reason, his malice scared me. One minute he was holding me like the most precious thing in the world. Then he was screaming and kicking me out the next.

I quickly wiped my tears, tearing my hand from his door handle. I walked back to my dorm in a daze. My brain couldn't process. What just happened. To be honest it felt like I'd been thrown away, tossed aside. I felt like shit. The door to my dorm slammed behind me as I fell to the floor.

The room started to get colder as ice spread from my hand. I curled into a ball. I shouldn't let him affect me like this. I'll be able to snap back. Tomorrow I'll be fine. My blink began to slow.
I fell asleep. It felt like someone was petting my head.
"You're okay now pup."

When I woke up I was still so tired. My room became one big fridge surrounded by ice. I walked into my bathroom. Seeing myself in the mirror I looked like a train wreck. I let my guard down and this is what I got. Everything was in pain. I shouldn't have slept on the floor. I made sure the water was almost burning my skin before I stepped in. It reminded me of Bakugo's warmth. But it didn't make me as tingly on the inside.

I washed my face and my hair. The shower woke me up a bit more. I stepped out the air was way colder than I remembered. I quickly dressed in my uniform before fixing my appearance. The bags under my eyes weren't easily covered by my concealer. My eyes were still red.

" I let him see a vulnerable piece of me but he ended up throwing me away like trash. Never again I won't trust anyone ever again."
I confirm to myself. Grabbing my backpack I left the dorm. I hadn't realized I was late till I entered the classroom. All eyes were on me and after I sat down. Whispers circulated. But I didn't care, I was just trying my hardest not to cry.

I thought I could handle my emotions but when It came to him I was soft. I'm fucking stupid for trusting anyone.

Deku's Pov

Shoto came into class pretty late. Considering he was usually early. Everyone turned and looked at him. Well except for Kacchan. Who stared harshly at his desk. As if he would burn holes through it. Todoroki-Kun's eyes looked baggy and red. He didn't look too good, he seemed a bit pale.

I spent most of the class watching him and wondering what happened. He seemed kind of out of it. He didn't seem to be all here. I wanted to go up to him and hug him tightly. Maybe that'd cheer him up. Once the bell rang everyone got up from their seats and started talking.

Third Person POV

Shoto sat slumped in his seat. He wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. Everything and everyone around him was moving but he didn't pay attention. He was too sleepy. Momo waved her hand in front of the halftone boy's face. Barely grabbing his attention.

"Shoto are you okay?." Todoroki stared blankly at her face.
"Shoto." She repeated.

"Ah sorry I guess I zoned out a bit," Shoto replied with a forced awkward chuckle.

"Yea.." Momo whispered awkwardly. She brushed it off and started talking about her weekend. Of course, Todoroki didn't pay much attention. He was too busy thinking about not thinking about Bakugo. It was frustrating that he couldn't keep the blond of his mind.

His eyes would casually wander to Bakugou who's usually yelling at Kaminari threatening to kill him.

Shoto's POV

Though Bakugo seemed normal. I missed the old Bakugo, the one that would kiss me softly and would look at me like the most precious thing in the world.

I still wondered what happened to that. To us... It's not like there was a label on what exactly that was. Was I just a contract? I didn't know maybe there was something I was missing.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I mumble calmly interrupting Momo's ranting. She just kind of looked at me. As I walked away from her. I walked down the hall entering the bathroom. Once I knew no one was there my heart sank. I don't know why I'd thought I would see him here. Like he would be in the bathroom just like old times. But it wasn't really old times was it.

I was so attached to him. I made his space for him in my life and my heart. But now he was gone, now there's nothing to fill his place. I stood against the bathroom wall. Sliding down onto the floor. Warm tears fell from my eyes down my cheeks. I felt a warm hand cup my face. Softly wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Todoroki are you okay?" I slowly opened my eyes. There he was my light, my savior.

"I'm better now thank you Midoriya..."