||Master||

•TODO'S POV•

•THIRD PERSON POV•

Todoroki's whole body buzzed. Bakugou saying "Mine" made his body shiver. He opened his eyes to see he was still in his kitchen. The water bottle in his hand had started to freeze over. It was a daydream Shoto groaned sitting on the couch.
He was such an embarrassment to let his mind wander so much as to come up with something like that.

He looked over at the clock. It was 7:27 now. He sighed to himself as he scrolled through Instagram on his phone. He heard a light knocking on his door. He got up from his couch not really expecting anything of it. Guess who was at the door no one other than Midoriya. The short broccoli boy stood in the doorway. Shoto was a little disappointed but he let the boy in. "Do you need something Midoriya?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me, Tsuyu, and Ochako tomorrow."

"Why did you decide to ask me this at 7:30 pm?"

"Your right it's late I'm sorry."

"It's fine I'll be there."He sighed letting the previous tension leave with his exhale.

"Really! We're meeting in front of the building after school." He said happily grabbing his hand.

"Alright." The small boy skipped out of the room. Todoroki closed the door behind him. As he spun to walk back to the couch. Before he heard another knock on the door. Once again he unlocked the door for the green boy. "Midoriya do you ne-."

"Oh, Katsuki it's you." His body froze for a minute but eventually began functioning. Still trying to rationalize dreams from reality.

"Don't call me by my first name like we're friends or something. You half and a half idiot."

" My apologies, I didn't expect you to show up."

"Whatever you know what I'm here for."Shoto stepped aside to let the irritated blond into his room. He shut the door behind him. It all seemed like Deja Vu. Bakugou proceeded over to the couch plopping on it.

"So are you going to start talking or what I don't have all night." Shoto settled down and readied himself. As he was about to speak his mind went down blank.
"Icy hot hurry this shit up."

"You know what Bakugou? I don't think it's something to worry about, you can just go." in his mind he could only think of the daydream from before. Bakugo's intense insistence only added to his anxiety.

"What oh hell no, you're going to tell me. I had to come from my room all the way here(Which isn't that far) to talk to your annoying ass."

"Well, nothing really happened I apologize for wasting your time." The more Todoroki thought about it the more he knew that telling him would change the way things are now. He never had any intention to change the situation. As it would more than likely be an uncomfortable change rather than a happy one.

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

This idiot was ready to tell me earlier what changed his mind. He just kept replying with dry answers saying things like: "You were drunk and there's nothing to it."
But frankly, his lying was pretty bad. I was getting annoyed with him.

"Look fucking idiot your starting to piss me off now tell me what's going on. What are you hiding." I tried to be as cordial as possible for the sake of conversation but clearly, that wasn't working.

"Just-"
I was so fucking done with his shit. I grabbed my hand around his neck and squeezed. I didn't think he'd actually let me just use it as a static to get him worked up so he'd talk but Oddly he didn't stop me or even try to defend himself.