||Claimed||

*THIRD PERSON*

Sho woke up to a warm but empty bed. Bakugo must have just left. He rolled around in bed for a while before getting up and taking a shower. The water cascaded down his halftoned hair down his back. Washing away the minor fog in his brain. He sighed heavily remembering the dark marks staining the pale skin of his neck. He also remembered the words that came after. "Mine." it rang in his ears like a bell.

He blushed lightly, sighing to himself. He got out on the shower, dried off, and dug through his closet for his freshly pressed school uniform. He grabbed his bag and started to head out. As he was putting on his shoes. He noticed a note written on an old napkin.

"Thanks" -Bakugou

•DEKU'S POV•

Todroki-Kun came to.class and sat down but something seemed wrong. He looked like he was a thing very hard about something. Which was kinda hard to tell since his face was so emotionless. "Hey, Todoroki-Kun!"

"Hello, Midoriya."

"Hey, are you okay."

"I'm fine." He sighed.

He laid his head on his desk. As he did so I saw something bruised maybe? But on his neck that was a weird spot to have a... "Is that a hickey!" The whole class' heads shot up. They all gathered around Todoroki well all except Bakugou who was banging his head against his desk. Mina was the first to say something. "So.. who are they from."

"What!"

"Who gave them to you? Who are they?" Mina continued to question him. Everyone just stood behind her with anticipating eyes.

"I have to pee brb." I know Todoroki didn't have to pee he just needed space. So that's what we gave him.

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

I honestly couldn't deal with everyone's bullshit or the rambling questions about half and half's neck. Especially about the bruises I cause but know nothing about. I walked out to the classroom finding my way to the bathroom. Leaning against the wall and pulling out my phone I needed a distraction. But 2mins later here wanders in my walking nightmare.

He stood there as I looked at him. Observing his body specifically, my little marks that seemed dark against his pale skin. He didn't even bother to cover them up. Like he was proud of them or something. 'Fucking weirdo' I thought to myself as my heart continued to flutter. I finally had to say something to get rid of this weirdly quiet atmosphere. "Sorry about those."

"What?" Was he serious? I shifted my head nudging toward his neck. "Oh, these there fine you were drunk it's fine." I'd done some fucked up shit to people in the past and I didn't want that to happen again so I asked.

"What happened? Last night I mean." Just as I said that the bell rang.

"I'll tell you later come to my dorm around seven."

"Okay."

•THIRD PERSON POV•

After their little conversation, they went back to class and everything was normal for the rest of the day. Bakugou yelled and screamed at people threatening to blow them up or kill them. Todoroki just sat back and watched. Until he started bullying Deku when Shoto stepped in he backed off oddly quickly. No one noticed but todoroki himself.

*TIME SKIP*

Todoroki checked the clock. It read 7:15 so he wasn't coming. He was kind of disheartened as he walked to grab something from his fridge he heard a knock at his door. He walked to the door he let in the late blond as they sat on his couch. There was an awkward silence between them before todoroki speak.

"So last night you showed up really drunk. I let you in and you sat on my couch. You seemed tired but I asked you some questions like why you were drunk and how you ended up at my house. You were falling asleep so I let you sleep in my bed. You pulled me back on the bed and gave me those. (he was pointing at his little marks) then you said.."

•KATSUKI'S POV•

"Said what?"Shoto seemed fine talking about everything else but when it came to that he got quiet. Did I do something wrong, did I say something weird.

"I need to-."

"Half and a half wait." Shoto tried to leave but Bakugou grabbed his wrist. "Look I'm sorry for whatever I did but can you at least tell me what I'm sorry for." He looked stunned, his different colored eyes widened. It was an odd sight as the boy was usually emotionless. Immediately shoyo looked away. "It's fine you were just drunk."

"You keep saying that but it doesn't seem fine to me. Why won't you tell me what I did so I can apologize." Why did he want to apologize? He was Bakugou Katsuki but then another question arose: why didn't he want my apology.

"What if I don't want you to apologize." Shoto looked me dead in my eyes this time. Looking, in my eyes searching for something. But I couldn't speak. My mouth was dry and words wouldn't form on my lips.

•SHOTO'S POV•

Why did I say that? Why did I have to open my big mouth? I stared him in the eyes like I was confident in something. But behind that, I was crippling anxiety but I was good at putting up facades. Hopefully, Icould hold out this one.

"What happened last night?" His voice was smooth and almost a growl when he spoke. His eyes made my resolve tremble; I had no choice but give in.

"You said I was yours and-." My heart was beating out of my chest but I continued to look at him like I was in some trance.

"Why don't you want me to apologize for that."

"I want to be yours."

Like that, I snapped out of the trance. I realized what I did and what I said. What the hell. What was wrong with me. I crumbled into pieces under his gaze like a scared kitten.

"I didn't-." Our lips crashed together in confusion and relief.

•THIRD PERSON POV•

Bakugou bit Shoto's bottom lip granting him access to the inside of his mouth. The blonde wrapped his hands around the boy's waist. As he walked forward pushing the halftoned haired boy against a wall.
Bakugo lifted him up without breaking their kiss. They continued sucking, licking, and biting on each other's tongues and lips. They pulled apart, inhaling heavily.

The blonde kissed on the already dark bruises on the pale boy's neck. Whispering quietly into his ear.

"If you wanted to be mine you should've said so."

A/N: if you're reading this you're probably a longtime fan reading the newly edited chapters or a new fan joining the ride. But still, I'm so thankful for everyone. Who's been on this journey with me <<33 * forehead kiss*