||Devoted Servent||

After reading please read the note at the bottom.

Instead of waiting for him to answer me, I kneel in front of him. I stare into his eyes licking my upper lip. I crawl closer to him and he doesn't stop me. His face is about an inch from mine. I tilt my head and press our lips together. He gradually started to move his lips with mine. He bites my bottom lip and I let him invade me. I let his tongue dance along with mine.

He pulls me into his lap where two apparent erections meet. I pull from him, my bottom lip stuck in between his teeth. He tugs at my lips and l let him connect our lips once again. My arms wrap around his neck. He smelled of caramel and partly of a warm raging fire. His hands trailed their way to my hips. He kisses from my lips to my chin further down into my neck.

I moaned quietly as he left a series of soft and harsh kisses down my neck. Giving me more bruises to go along with the others. I groan into his shoulder rutting my hips against his growing tent. He presses my hips down further and his uneven breath trails down my neck.

" You're weirdly fucking good at that." he relents whispering the words in my ear as if he knew I wanted to hear him.

I trail my lips down his neck this time. Kissing softly down to his collarbone. Throwing his white tee shirt somewhere else. He groaned as I kissed down his stomach. I reach the line above his sweatpants. My eyes gazed into his half-lidded lust-filled ones.

Pull the waistband down achingly slow. Throwing his pants somewhere on the floor. I lick the erection through the thin layer that separates it. I released his erection from its caged enclosure. I stared at it in awe. It was on the longer side but it was significantly thick. Once I got out of my trance I licked the tip slowly. I guess Master had gotten impatient as he had pushed my head down his shaft.

I gagged a bit but I let him use me. His groaning became sporadic and his hips kept twitching. I continued to suck hard on his dick. He repeatedly shoved my head down making sure it hit the back of my throat every time. Eventually, he came into my mouth. I sucked him dry as he threw his head back from the release. I drank the bitter liquid letting the taste sit on the back of my tongue.

I collapsed into his chest.
"I'm glad I could please you, Sir ." I purr; he just chuckles pulling me towards him as he falls asleep.

_______________________________
•Time Skip•

I wake up early in the morning. I slither myself from Bakugo's arms making sure to stay quiet so as not to wake him and to sneak into my dorm.

When I get back to my dorm I shower and get dressed making sure to brush my teeth. I pulled out some concealer from my bathroom cabinet. I used it to cover bruises from when I would visit home. I shook my head to snap out of the bad thoughts. I apply the makeup to my ravished neck. It hid them all pretty well. That was good.

I walked back quietly to Bakugo's room. (I left the door unlocked) When I walk in I see Bakugo awake but still in bed. "Good Morning Sir." said in a monotone voice. Though my stomach danced with butterflies.
I bowed politely as I looked back up at him. He gives me a cheeky smirk. To which I blush slightly.

"Do you want anything specific for breakfast this morning?" I ask as he makes his way out of bed. He slowly walks towards me. He glared at my flawless neck almost as if he were offended that I would cover up his beautiful marks.

"I'm good." Has all he said as he turned around and walked into the bathroom? Leaving me in his room.

I told him I was going to class and I left the room. I had a borderline mental breakdown. His sleepy voice he was going to kill me with and his messy blond hair that seemed so effortless. I walk into class finding my place in my seat. Instantly Midoriya found his way to me.

"Morning Todoroki-Kun!" He said bouncing.

"Morning Midoriya." He looks around me walking in circles around me before he speaks again.

"Hey, where are those marks from earlier?"

"Oh, I got them healed." I lie.

"Oh okay."

"Morning Midoriya!" We turn around to see Ochako running towards us. She jumps and grabs Midoriya's arm and clings to him tightly. He almost looked annoyed at her. Then he brightened back up.

"Are you still coming with us after school today"? He beamed.

"I- have to see I might have things planned." I look away.

"Aww but Todoroki-Kun~~ you promised." He clung to me shaking Ochako from his arm. I pat his head knowing that we were being watched.

_________________________________
•Bakugo's POV•

I walk into the class. I can't believe I have to deal with these fucking extras. My eyes for some reason instantly fall on fucking half and a half which made my life 10x more confusing. I see Deku's dumbass clinging to him like a fucking baby.

"I can't believe that rat has his hands on my-," I whisper.

"Hm?" I hear Shitty hair from behind me.

"What the hell! I am gonna have to put a bell on you." I yell.

"BakuBro what did you say?" He questioned cocking his head to the side.

"I didn't say anything, you're just hearing things," I say bopping his head. Damn, I'm Letting this weird "assistant" shit get to me. Seriously I'm Bakugou fucking Katsuki. Last night I lost to lust but not anymore. I smack myself before finding my way to my seat.

I sit in my seat as the class is about to begin. Deku sat behind me babbling to himself about spending his 'Todoroki-Kun'. I don't know why but he made me fucking annoyed. More than normal.

"Meet me after school in my dorm." I type before hitting send.

"Okay." He replied.

Love you all Lani