my script for real this time I think

I get ready for bed when I go to sleep I dream of someone a queen who has pink hair and a White dress and she says she is my mom from another dimension she said she my dimension needs help it's under attack and there in a prison she said she's using the last of her powers to contact me then she puts a necklace on me and says monsters will appear on Monday and Saturday and I will be transported to a battle field when we fight the monsters. she said when I touch my neaclace and say hope power go. I will transform then she showed me a pink bat and said this is your guardian she will teach you how to use your powers. Then she disappeared and when I woke up I still had the necklace then I saw the pink bat she said her name is Addison and she will help me find the princess of the other kingdoms in my dimension. 2 days later 2 new students came to my class. After school I saw them outside then Addison gave me two more necleace's and said give these to them. I walked up to them and I have it to them and surprisingly they said ok and took it and I told asked them if we can go on a walk I wanted to tell them something I told Andrea that she is magical Musa and she has music powers + lolirock spells and I said if she wants to transformation she has to says let music lead the way. I told emma that she is magical sunny and her power the sun and she has the power to control the sun and it's heat and + lolirock spells and her transformation sentence is warm and bright as the sun. I told them that they were princess form my dimension I showed them Addison and they didn't seem shocked  to see a talking pink bat then Addison took us to like the lolirock battle place and that's were we transformed and were we practice our fighting.